Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NALGENE Tritan 1-Pint Narrow Mouth BPA-Free Water Bottle
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Nalgene BESTSELLING water bottle for more than 20 years
- Made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan co-polyester with superior impact resistance; dishwasher safe on top rack
- Suitable for both warm and cold beverages (-40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Marked with milliliters and ounces for easy measurement
- Made in the USA and guaranteed for the life of the product
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
For those who prefer a roomy bottle with a smaller opening, we offer our narrow-mouth loop-top bottle. It offers all the same advantages as our wide-mouth, with a top that minimizes the chance of spills and a cap that never gets lost.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- the 1-Pint is stout and doesn't fit in some cupholders, the OTF bottle is taller and holds more water
- the 1-Pint has white volume markings which are easy to read, but the OTF markings are molded in and much harder to read
- the 1-Pint requires two hands to open and close the lid (twist on and off), the OTF bottle needs only one hand but requires a multi-step process (metal ring and plastic button)
- the 1-Pint has a single 30mm opening, the OTF bottle has a separate screw-off lid with a 53mm opening (which allows you to easily add ice cubes or clean the interior). The separate lid has a 22mm opening in the spout for drinking.
- the SteriPen interfaces to the 1-pint's 30mm opening on the plastic body, but on the OTF bottle's 22mm opening the interface is to the rubber
- both bottles can be secured to hang from a strap, but the OTF bottle's lid hinge seems more substantial than the 1-Pint's flexible cap retainer strap
BTF one reviewer complained that the stickers one the 1-Pint were hard to remove, but I had no problems.
In the end, I prefer the OTF bottle, but my wife prefers the 1-Pint because it is slightly more compact, is less gimmicky, and is somewhat less expensive. She is also concerned that something on the OTF bottle will eventually break.
Please see my Nalgene OTF water bottle review for my August 2014 "field experience" with both bottles.
BTW, base of the narrow mouth is wider than the 16oz wide mouth thus not cup holder friendly. Also the capacity is bigger. Fill to capacity the narrow mouth is 21oz (wide mouth is 17oz). The last photo shows 32oz wide mouth, 16oz narrow mouth, 16oz wide mouth, and 12oz wide mouth (the same mouth size as the 32oz thus splashguard compatible).
Most recent customer reviews