Bubble Witch Saga 3 Libros en Español STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Amazon Music Unlimited outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels

Showing 1-10 of 2,792 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,923 reviews
on September 20, 2017
I've never bought a Nalgene and thought, "What a waste of money."

Nalgene's are excellent. I have at least six of them... I've lost count. The wide mouth ones are very versatile and make it easy to drop in ice and whatever else you like in your drink. But I like to keep a few narrow mouth bottles, because I can drink out of them while walking without spilling all over myself--which is nearly impossible with a wide mouth Nalgene, even if you do buy one of those "easy sip" devices.
on March 18, 2013
Nalgene durability makes this a great bottle, as well as the mouth, which is more than wide enough to provide a large flow of water (but not as wide as wide mouth bottles which make drinking difficult). I use two nalgene bottles on a frequent basis for going to the gym. I use this for water, and a wide mouth nalgene for protein shakes, as the wide mouth makes it easy to dump scoops of protein into it. Both have very large capacities, which is great for holding a large amount of liquid. This holds a bit more than a quarter of a gallon, which is a lot of fluid. The measuring lines are also great.

I've used this, a wide mouth nalgene, a klean kanteen, and a nissan intak. The nissan intak is made of the same plastic, but it tends to shatter easier because of the less durable design (nalgene tritan's are cylindrical which is more sturdy and durable). Nissan intak had a better spout, but this is more than comfortable enough, its also more durable. The klean kanteen was great, but smells and tastes would permanently stick to the metal and no amount of cleaning would get them out. It also would get innumerable dings and dents in it that couldn't be fixed. My nalgene took the same beatings or worse and emerged with just a few cosmetic scratches. Nalgene bottles are in my opinion, hands down the best bottles you can get. They'll last you forever.
on February 7, 2016
The bottle that I got is much like that of the old style Gatorade bottles. It doesn't fit normal size drink holders. I like everything about it except 2. It is nice & smooth & for me I have to use 2 hands to shake it up where I could use one on the Gatorade bottles. In addition, the neck could taper a little more to aid in better control while drinking.

I use my to premix medication & the powdered Gatorade & I love the fact, after shaking it a couple of times & letting it sit, the powder & my meds do not stick / settle at the bottom.
on April 19, 2016
Nalgene is always high quality - I bought this bottle for my boyfriend who doesnt like the wide mouths but wants to start drinking more water throughout the day - I love the color variations (everyone has a favorite color). The only down side to this bottle is that its quite hard to clean, however, I say that if you are only drinking water in it (which is what its for) then you can just pop some dish soap in there and give it a shake - As long as you treat it right, it will treat you right!
on January 4, 2013
I love this water bottle. Not only is it BPA free, but it looks great and is easy to clean and drink from. I got so tired with getting water everywhere when trying to take a drink from the wide mouth Nalgenes that I tried this narrow mouth and I will never go back. I also like that the narrow mouth is not that narrow and it is still easy to fill my water bottle from a faucet, fountain dispenser, water pitcher or traditional water cooler. I have accidentally dropped this bottle several times both full and empty and it really does not look scratched or damaged. I highly recommend this bottle because of its durablity and ease of use.
on August 11, 2016
I had previously purchased the wide mouth bottle & I loved it, but when driving I have spilled some on me (as well when there's ice in the bottle). I decided to look for a new bottle and came across this one. I had to get it. It had what i was looking for. The mouth is smaller so no spilling and it is the Same size (32oz) as the wide mouth. It's worth every cent! Love the color too. I am so happy with my purchase. Love Nalgene water bottles!
on January 13, 2016
I love this water bottle! It's an amazing size (32 oz) and can help me easily reach the water drinking goals I set for myself every day due to the size. Just telling myself to drink 2-3 of these bottles full every day is very helpful.

The color "trout green" is a gorgeous teal color. The kid is a nice pearly silver with an attractive shiny element, and although the connector between the lid and the bottle isn't the same colors it's a nice darker gray that looks nice in contrast with the bottle and with the lid.
on October 30, 2015
Awesome water bottle! Love it. The opening is a great size. I hate drinking out of wide mouth bottles because I always get water up my nose. However, it is a large enough opening for the dishwasher to spray inside well enough to rinse out a stale taste. I think if it was just a little larger (like the size of a Gatorade bottle), it would be perfect. Only downside is that the base is too large for most cup holders, however, that is by design. I'm not sure if I could find any 1 liter water bottles that would fit securely in a cup holder.
on September 9, 2016
Got this to replace my old Nalgene bottle (10 yrs old) that was not BPA free. It was also starting to make the water taste bad and hold on to old tastes no matter how many times I washed it.

Hopefully, being BPA free will resolve those issues.

I got this one in particular because I like the smaller mouth opening and that the lid is attached to the bottle - making it harder to loose!
on June 19, 2017
Well it definitely holds water, so that's a plus. But it only gets four stars because it's super hard to clean it though the smaller mouth hole. But that's the price you pay not to spill water all down your front.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.