Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
NALGENE Tritan Grip-N-Gulp BPA-Free Water Bottle
|Price:||$8.43 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BPA free, made using the finest plastics and metals
- Great for use in both outdoor and indoor activities
- Great look and innovative carrying solutions for your liquids
- Twelve-ounce sippy-style cups for children; includes bottle, lid, and sippy valve
- Polypropylene bottle is 100 percent BPA-free
- Spillproof design with minimal extra pieces to clean
- Wide mouth opening for easy filling
- Child friendly rubberized lid, smooth plastic mouthpiece, and indented sides
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||2.75 x 2.75 x 7.25 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.27 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.28 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
Nalgene containers are durable, smartly designed, and made to stand up to some of the world's most extreme conditions. Now the company that brought you rugged containers strong enough for any adventure brings you a bottle designed for a whole new adventure-- toddlers.
The Nalgene Tritan Grip-N-Gulp BPA-Free Water Bottle is tough enough to survive being thrown from a moving minivan, spill proof enough to compel parents to blame the rug stains on the dog, and odor proof enough to allow leftover milk to go undetected under the couch for months. Most importantly, it allows little ones to learn to drink like big kids, thanks to its rubberized lid and comfortable plastic mouthpiece.
Clip this bottle to any backpack, diaper bag, or stroller for on-the-go convenience. Because this bottle is manufactured without BPA, you can rest assured that it's safe for your child.
Nalgene is all about helping people simplify their lives while respecting the environment. That’s why they created reusable containers of all kinds, made from a wide range of materials to suit your personal preferences, needs and lifestyle. So whether you’re looking for a virtually indestructible drinking bottle for a backcountry adventure, or you want a clean, green way of storing your dry pasta, you’ll find a Nalgene product that gets the job done.
Nalgene Tritan Grip-N-Gulp BPA-Free Water Bottle
- Side indents are easy for tiny hands to grasp
- Rubberized lid and smooth plastic mouthpiece make drinking comfortable
- Superior threading on cup and lid is engineered to prevent spills
- Durable Tritan resists odors, stains, and residue
- Cup, lid, and removable sipper valve are all top rack dishwasher safe
- Lid loop can be clipped to backpack, diaper bag, or stroller
- Twelve-ounce cup is compatible with OTG, ATB, and wide-mouth closures
- This bottle is manufactured from Eastman Tritan TM copolyester that is manufactured without BPA
- Recycling code #7
Dishwasher safe (top rack only). Just make sure the cap does not touch the heating element.
Top Customer Reviews
I absolutely love these cups, and since our first purchase of them, I can't bring myself to buy any others. They DO NOT leak, at all!
|Length: 0:42 Mins|
They had no problem with suction. So far, the water bottles have been durable as the twins put them through a lot.
The only downside (and the reason for the star off) is that you have to suck REALLY hard to get liquid through the valve. My 16 month old is usually careful about sitting her cups down upright, and doesn't shake them much, so I primarily just use them without the valve and it's fine. However, if you still need the valve for all uses, your child may find this bottle a bit frustrating.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a terrible product. Worked for a few weeks then never paired correctly again. I've wasted hours trying to sync the Bluetooth of these headphones to my iPhone. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Jacqueline Seys
Maybe I don't understand the design but the water only dribbles out a tiny bit.Published 5 days ago by gleaf
I have toddler twin boys and wanted a water bottle for them to take to bed. The Camelbaks we'd been using had begun to leak around the spout. These have been fantastic.Published 5 days ago by Katherine
Bought one of these more than 2 years ago for my daughter and still works perfectly. Quality is excellent.Published 5 days ago by Hmcr
I only pulled this out of the box 30 min ago, but my 21mo already loves it. He won't drink much from cups he doesn't like (I wouldn't either), but he has been gulping from this one... Read morePublished 6 days ago by Wondercill
Here is what I considering when buying this as a portable non spill sippy cup for my kids.
Will it last the 2-3years that I need it to? Read more
This is literally the last of a string of soppy cups we have purchased that didn't work, because we finally found the perfect one! Read morePublished 8 days ago by Yarbro Family
It seems to be your basic water bottle, but the construction is good and I think it will last - and look good while doing it - for quite some time. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Ingrid Kjord