NANKING CHERRY 3 TREES, 4 FT FLOWERING FRUIT TREES, Prunus tomentosa
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- You will receive healthy bare root plants. We always send extra plants. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied.
- You will see growth within 10 days. The most importan part of planting these plants is to make sure you have at least 30% sand mixed into the soil.
- Find a well-drained area that has plenty of moisture and an acidic soil. Although these are the ideal conditions for their growth, these trees are also capable of growing in compacted, neutral or alkaline, and dry soils. When planting make sure you keep it out of direct sun for two weeks. There are bare root trees then need to develop a rooting system.
- When receiving your tree plant out of the sun for two weeks. You are receiving a tree that will be sressed and putting it in the sun will continue the stress and can kill the tree.
- We are a veteran owned business that wants to make sure you are 100% satisified. You can always call my cell number 919-696-0328 if you have any questions or concerns before or after you purchase. You will receive planting instructions on your shipping label and by email. If not call.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Nanking Cherry Trees are fragrant white spring flowers, shiny reddish-brown bark and edible scarlet fruit make the Nanking cherry a favorite for mass plantings and borders. This is a vigorous, adaptable shrub particularly suited to the cold winters and hot summers of the central and northern plains of the United States and Canada. And the dense branching pattern means the shrub is also well-suited for use as a windbreak filler, hedge or wildlife habitat.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|