- Shipping Weight: 60 pounds
- ASIN: B07GPHR3W1
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#154,745 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #690 in Sport Scooters
NANROBOT D4+ High Speed Electric Scooter-10 inch Tires,2000W Motor Power Allow for of 40 MPH Speed,45 Miles Range and 330lb Load
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★SPEED AND RANGE—D4+ is built from the ground up as a high performance electric scooter, with two independent 1000W motors up to 2000w power and 52V23.4AH Lithium battery pack allowing for a top speed of 40 mph and longest range of 45 miles.
- ★DUAL MOTOR ALL-WHEEL DRIVE—D4+ provides dual motors with independent traction to both front and rear wheels for unparalleled control.As a result,D4+ instantly controls traction and torque to wheels, with a superior all-wheel drive system.
- ★EMERGENCY BRAKING—D4+ comes standard with the front and rear EBS disc brake system，it can brake stably during emergency braking to prevent impact.
- ★DAMPING SYSTEM—6 shock absorbers & 10" pneumatic tires provide great shock absorption that make D4+ adapting to the roads of different terrains，reduce the bumpiness, improve the driver comfort.
- ★PORTABLE DESIGN—Folding mechanism allows D4+ folding/unfolding in seconds，the folding size:12H*43L*8W(inch),it easily fits into cars' boots. Equipped with a bright headlight ensure you ride safely in the dark.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size: 47H * 43L* 8W (inch)
Max Load: 330lb/150kg
Battery: 52V 23.4Ah
Max Climbing Ability: 45°
Charger Time：5-8 hours
180days,battery & controllers
NANROBOT has Professional Technical Support, if you have any question or concern please send us message.
We ship the item from China by air
NOTE: Be sure to wear helmets, knee pads, and elbow pads when riding.
Style: Electric Scooter
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 11 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The acceleration is great on the single-motor setting. With dual motor it is like a rocket, and you have to make sure you have a good stance, so you're not thrown off during acceleration.
The grip on the brakes was set very tight, so when I applied the brakes on my first ride, the scooter wanted to stop immediately, and almost threw me off over the handlebars..
Be careful and adjust the brakes so they don't grip as firmly.
I'm not a fan of having inner-tube tires -- let's see how long they last
IMHO adding a grip tape to the deck is a MUST
After 3 weeks it has over 100 miles on it and still going great. I’d recommend this scooter