$77.25 - $189.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Extremely lightweight, durable and slip resistant
- Hand-sewn stroble construction making it strong and extremely flexible
- Padded technical lining front and leather back
- 1 inch polyurethane sole
- Medium to wide fit
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Naot Rahina is a feminine maryjane shoe with a unique cutout design. This style has a padded heel cup for ultimate comfort and a hook & loop closure for adjustability. The front portion has padded technical lining which provides comfort and absorbs moisture. Naot's removable, anatomic cork & latex footbed is wrapped in pampering suede and molds to the shape of the foot with wear.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00MVX40HI
- Item model number: Rahina
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 2, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I have a few gripes that temper all that nice feeling:
1. Why can't they get their sizing down? Read the reviews here to select your 'proper' size. I did, and they fit great.(I'm a 9.5, so I ordered a 10.5)
2. They squeak. Did from day one. It's bad enough I have black shoes with 'ORTHAHEEL' emblazoned on them, but they announce my entrance, as well.
3. The kicker: I've owned these less than five months and they are already separating between the sole and the upper. I don't wear them every day because I have inserts for other shoes. My wife says I got plantar fasciitis because I have always bought cheap sneakers. I don't know if she's right, but these were the most expensive I have ever bought and lasted the shortest amount of time before separating!! I have $30 sneakers that have lasted over two years. five months is pathetic for shoes in this price range.
If I can include images, I will provide proof.
Hope it helps.
I'm almost over the Plantar Fasciitis now, thanks in no small part to these shoes. I was frustrated that advice from the doctor wasn't helping, and the solutions that runners used and discussed only left me in more pain--all that advise was geared toward preventing PF and helping the athletic recover from a sports injury. The advice I got from a local shoe salesman has really saved me though.
First for me. NEVER WALK BAREFOOT, especially early in the morning. I keep a pair of Nike sandals (which are surprisingly supportive) close to the bed and step into them first thing in the morning.
Second for me. Get a really GOOD pair of walking shoes for my days off. I opted for these walking shoes. What a difference from the Skechers I'd been wearing. Thanks, Amazon! The local shoe salesman basically explained that I absolutely did NOT want a shoe with a flexible sole. This was the opposite of what an athletic sufferer may want to do. Having the flexible sole forces your foot to get stronger and stretch out the injured section of Plantar Fascia. For me, being the very non-athletic sufferer, it was causing me to constantly re-injure the foot. What shoes work for you may be completely different than what work for me, but I feel I found a good shoe. More below
Finally for me. I purchased a set of the Superfeet BLUE Premium Insoles for my work shoes. They add the same kind of support to my work dress shoes that I was finally getting from my sandals and walking shoes. I spend approximately five hours of my day standing and walking, logging 6-8k steps on average. I can finally get through each day (for a few weeks now) with nothing more than normal fatigue. I feel like if always used these insoles and followed the no-barefoot advice I would have been free from PF a long time ago.
As anyone who has Plantar Fasciitis knows, it can be a real activity killer. But the combination of the above practices has really allowed some healing over the last several weeks. In fact, I have recently taken up golf and have decided that when I have time or am only playing 9 holes I will walk a course. I am wretched at golf, but it's absolutely awesome that I've gotten through about 100 holes of golf without any PF pain!
I will be ordering more shoes from VIONIC and will have great things to say. The one thing I will mention, though, is that they do run small. I wear a men's 13D. If I had to order shoes outside my size I could get away with a size 12.5--my feet aren't long enough to have any issues with an undersized 13, but those of you who find your toes crammed into your shoes I can't help you. If in doubt, order these shoes a half-size too small. You will be receiving a great shoe! What I needed out of a day-off shoe was support, and these shoes have been great. In reference to the golf, my first few rounds I wore these shoes instead of golf shoes. They provided good enough traction that I could play during the tail-end of a wet winter, but more importantly I found I can finally walk a couple miles without massive Plantar Fascia pain!
I haven't had to break these shoes in, and I have no blisters or hotspots. Very, very happy with my purchase...
I will also be posting an edited version of this review for the insoles I purchased, but I really want to recommend these shoes!
Yesterday, I wore Vionic slip -on black tennis shoes. Absolutely amazing. I got home and put on my old tennis shoes for several hours. I had return of arch pain and ankle swelling. Then I tried these shoes on. Amazingly, they didn't fit, I had pain with walking, and of course, I thought, "what awful shoes!" I went to bed, the swelling and pain subsided overnight, and I decided to give these shoes a try again. OMG!!! AWESOME!!! They fit perfectly!! I measure an 8 on left foot and 8.5 on right. (Weird, right?) HOWEVER, the Vionic 9's (B) fit me across the board!!
If you try on a pair of Vionic, do so in the morning after your feet have been elevated, and any swelling has gone down. Then you will know the true fit of these shoes. After all, these shoes are expected to correct the misgivings of your feet and unsupportive shoes. Putting them on swollen and tired feet at the end of the day won't give you a realistic fit.
Note: my feet and ankles were not swollen after wearing Vionic slip-ones at work. The pain in my ankles, arches, knee and back began after I switched to my Asic tennis shoes.
Most recent customer reviews
with time. This is the sixth or seventh time I have ordered these
shoes.Vionic Men's Orthaheel Technology White/navy Walker- 10 D(M) USRead more