Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- In "NASCAR Highlights", you determine the outcome of each race's biggest thrills from the season; Eutechnyx recreates the action where the condition of the cars is exact, weather the same, track positions identical - the only difference is you
- Work your way through the ranks in a comprehensive career mode; complete with custom car builds, sponsor acquisition, and R&D to get your team into victory lane
- Race against the official NASCAR teams & drivers on your favorite tracks from the high banks of Daytona, to the twists & turns of Sonoma, and exhilarating speed of Talladega
- Take competition to the next level and host online leagues with your friends, fully supported by dynamic statistics, challenges, rankings and replay
- Take advantage of dynamic skill-based matchmaking, tournaments, and easy drop in/out server browser functionality for a fair and enjoyable experience
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
It's your turn to immerse yourself in the full-throttle thrill of the world's most exciting motor sports racing series in NASCAR '14. Take the wheel from your favorite driver and participate in the race week experience complete with practice, qualifying, and race day challenges. With your favorite personalities and live replay, NASCAR '14 is the authentic NASCAR experience for fans.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
frustration level due to loss of players during live play. league play is impossible due to connection issues. You try to run a race at 10% or more with 10 or 12 players losing connection before race is finished. This game has a great potential format with a loyal following but as it is an embarrassment to Nascar for allowing their name to be used on such a poorly produced game. Patches have been applied that usually make game play worse instead of better. With proper servers this could be the best game on the market. Single player play is unrealistic. Players controlled by game go four wide in turns.
this does not happen in real life.
Given the dynamic courses in Forza and Need For Speed, full launch MSRP is excessive
Car customization is rather limited, fine tuning custom decal size, placement, and color is extremely difficult if not outright impossible, detailing a logo with multiple colors is absolutely impossible. I would think that a simplistic gameplay model "turn to the left, button mash for pitstops" would make up ground by having a customization system that would rival Forza's ( the limited vehicle choices make extending proper tools even simpler.)