Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- NASCAR racing simulator
- PC-specific game engine
- New career mode
- Adjustable car setup options include fender flares, rear spoiler angles, tire pressure, wedge, gearing, and more
- Car skins can be easily updated, customized, and swapped online; 2 to 16 players online
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Awesome tracks, tons of new modes and fully licensed vehicles make the latest installment in the franchise a winner.
From the Manufacturer
The green flag has dropped with NASCAR Thunder 2004. From 200-MPH super-speedways to the hairpin turns of Watkins Glen, tuning your car and finding the line is no longer enough. Run to the edge against 42 other unique NASCAR personalities--outsmart and out-drive them as you battle three-wide from green to checkers. Online or on your own, racing just became a contact sport.
- PC-Specific Game Engine--Trade paint with a new physics engine that provides a "hardcore" NASCAR simulation specifically designed for PC. Realistic vehicle dynamics accurately model tire grip and wear patterns, handling and suspension, and collisions.
- New Career Mode--Console's most popular feature comes to PC for the first time! Compete season after season on the track and off by managing your team's sponsorships, car construction, R&D, and car set-ups.
- 70 NASCAR Drivers and More Than 175 Car Skins--Take the wheel as one of your favorite NASCAR Winston Cup, Busch Series, or NASCAR legend drivers.
- Unparalleled Garage Options--The largest adjustable car setup options ever offered in a NASCAR simulation including fender flares, rear spoiler angles, tire pressure, wedge, gearing, suspension, anti-roll bar, and more.
- Easy-to-Connect Network and Online Play--A revamped system allows up to 16 competitors to easily connect via LAN or online to battle in Single Race mode.
- Season Mode--Race an unlimited number of seasons as you compete against a full 43-car field.
- Third-Party Support (Online Community)--Car skins can be easily updated, customized, and swapped. Skilled gamers can tweak all graphics- and performance-related aspects of the game.
- Amazing Visual Effects--Witness spectacular crashes with car fragments and flying sparks. Avoid car parts on the track or else your vehicle will suffer damage.
- Bonus Daytona Beach Road Course--Take on this '50's-style classic course spanning land and sand.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Graphics are naturally outdated, but it still gives you that "edge of your seat" feel around the track with forty two other cars. Lots of fun, but too precise for a gamepad. If you have a wheel & pedals, try this oldie.