Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. Get 10% back on select Bang & Olufsen products Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 1, 2013
I knew from previous reviews that this was not going to be a great game, but being it was produced in 2011 I expected some basics: Great sound, Good physics engine, Great graphics. What I got was good graphics but pitiful sound (could have done almost as well with a five-year-old going "vroom, vroom") and a physics engine that was used in Saturday Morning Cartoons. My question is why call it NASCAR Anything since the racing nuts and bolts bear no relation to reality? Why not just finish the job and give the cars Disney drivers, since only a 5 yr-old will truly enjoy a game like this. Mickey Mouse (in more ways than one) game all the way!
on January 18, 2017
High octane NASCAR game! Gets old quick though!
on May 4, 2016
Bought this for my son because he enjoys racing games. He enjoyed it...but didn't love it. The graphics were good but he didn't enjoy it as much as some of his other games. I'm not a "gamer" so I can't give the specifics.... He just said it was "okay."
on February 18, 2014
if you want to buy this I will send you mine free this game sucks and I have no idea why it costs so much. It's basically nascar bumper cars
on January 6, 2013
This game is not realistic NASCAR driving but it's a lot of fun. I bought this for my son for Christmas and I think I am having more fun playing it. This game is good for anyone even the grandparents come over and play.
on April 2, 2013
Read description and thought it might be fun. Little difficult to figure out all options. But was a good choice
on December 16, 2012
I purchased this game for my seven-year-old is is a huge NASCAR fan. It is very easy for him to control he absolutely loves it
on June 8, 2017
Did not. Show up it said it show up an it did not
on September 18, 2016
Great !!! Very fast Service..
on January 30, 2017
Not what I expected.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.