NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Dual LED Student Microscope – 50+ pc Science Kit Includes Set of 10 Prepared Biological & 10 Blank Slides, Lab Shrimp Experiment, 10x-25x Optical Glass Lenses and more! (Silver)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Two microscopes in one! Use the lower LED lights to view biological specimens on slides or switch over to the upper lights to examine 3D objects in intricate detail
- Includes over 50 accessories! Explore our curated set of prepared slides using the detailed Learning Guide then create your own with reusable blank slides and covers, tweezers, eye dropper, Petri dish and more
- Simple yet powerful learning tool that’s easy to operate, solidly constructed and comes with two sets of high-quality optical glass eyepieces for 20x and 50x magnification
- Complete brine shrimp experiment including hatchery station, shrimp eggs, Petri dish and Lab Manual. Track the life cycle of brine shrimp!
- Respected quality – National Geographic Toys is proud to provide only the highest quality products, each backed by a complete satisfaction guarantee
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Incredible Dual Function Light System
Featuring an upper and lower set of ultra-bright LED lights, this microscope allows scientists to view both prepared slides and any 3D object they find!
Comprehensive Learning Guide
Explore the fascinating history of microscopes and learn all about the specimens included in this kit's prepared slides set.
Two Sets of Lenses for 20x and 50x Magnification
Examine specimens at 20x magnification then simply slide out the eyepieces and replace them with the 50x eyepieces for an even closer look!
Epidermis of Allium Cepa - Whole Mount
More commonly known as onion skin, this sample is included in the kit's prepared slides.
Teach your child about the history of microscopes, proper slide preparation, biology and more!
Enjoy the thrill of discovery with this is a fascinating STEM learning activity that includes over 50 accessories and is the perfect introduction to microscopes.
Featuring high-quality glass optics and powerful LED lights that illuminate slides from below and 3D objects from above, this microscope is the perfect tool for your budding scientist.
This Kit Includes:
- Two sets of optical glass lenses providing 20x and 50x magnification
- 10 prepared slides with a range of biological specimens
- A slide storage box
- 10 blank slides
- 10 slide covers
- 10 slide labels
- Brine shrimp eggs and hatchery station
- Tweezers and an eye dropper for slide prep
- Petri dish for plant labs
- A mini geode
- Microscopes Learning Guide with full operating instructions
In the Brine Shrimp Experiment, students observe the life cycle of tiny ocean creatures. Your child will gain valuable hands-on experience in the scientific method, visual analysis, note-taking, scientific procedure and more.
Examine the 10 professionally prepared slides that include specimens ranging from earthworms to muscle tissue to fungi and lichen.
Compare the prepared slides to the slides you prepare using samples collected at home. Encourage your child to explore the world around them and take a closer look at everyday objects like leaves, potato chips, rocks and fingernails. A perfect gift for boys and girls of all ages providing endless hours of fun.
National Geographic supports this product with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
About the National Geographic Society: With a mission to inspire people to care about the planet, the 131-year-old National Geographic Society is one of the world's largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations.
choking hazard - small parts - not suitable for children under 3 years