4 Year Luggage Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plans starts on the date of purchase. Stains, rips or tears and seam separation covered from day one. Defects in materials or workmanship covered after the manufacturer warranty expires.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Products purchased in the last 30 days are eligible for coverage by the Plan.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
NATIVE UNION Stow Slim for MacBook Pro 16”, MacBook Pro 15” (2016-2019) – Premium MacBook Sleeve with Easy-Access Magnetic Closure and Exterior Pocket (Slate)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||0.43 x 15.67 x 10.94 inches|
|Item Weight||0.31 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PREMIUM CRAFTSMANSHIP: Constructed mirroring the techniques used to craft leather goods, STOW embodies our attention to detail and utmost quality
- PERFECT FIT: Designed for MacBook Pro 16” and MacBook Pro 15” (2016-2019)
- REFINED DESIGN: Considered and minimal for on-the-go style. An easy access magnetic closure adds thoughtful detail to its slim design for a carry you won't want to hide away
- EASY ACCESS: Thoughtfully built for convenience. Get even quicker access to essentials from the external pocket
- PROTECTED FROM ALL ANGLES: Shield against wear and tear with a resistant textile exterior and soft quilted interior. A coated canvas finish adds considered detail for extra protection
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NATIVE UNION STOW Slim for MacBook Pro 16” & MacBook Pro 15” (2016-2019)
Constructed mirroring the techniques used to craft leather goods, Stow embodies our attention to detail and utmost quality.
Our sleeve is precisely designed to fit the latest MacBook Pro 16” and MacBook Pro 15” (2016-2019).
Considered and minimal for on-the-go style. An easy access magnetic closure adds thoughtful detail to its slim design for a carry you won't want to hide away.
Thoughtfully built for convenience. Get even quicker access to essentials from the external pocket.
PROTECTED FROM ALL ANGLES
Shield against wear and tear with a resistant textile exterior and soft quilted interior. A coated canvas finish adds considered detail for extra protection.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The fit on my 16-inch MacBook pro was a bit tight at first, but it loosened up after a few days. Now it fits perfectly. The magnetic closing is snappy and secure, once closed the laptop can't slide out, even opening-side down. It also takes about a second to insert or take it out, it's much faster than anything with a zipper.
It also doesn't add much bulk and will fit in backpack pockets for 17-inch laptops.
The front pocket is good for cleaning cloth or a charging cable but things can fall out. I wish there was a second more secure pocket to store USB-A to USB-C adapters (which I seem to always need 😒)
Top reviews from other countries
The build quality is superb, from the quilted inner lining to the stitching and the two tone feel of the outer material. I was a bit worried about the fit, as it's been brought up in a few reviews, but at least in this instance it fits perfectly... it seems a bit tight at first, but after a week of use I'm very pleased with the fit and there are certainly no issues with the case closing at the top. (Make sure you reach into the sleeve and remove the silica gel packet, if you don't you'll certainly be confused as to why you're left with the MacBook protruding from the top.)
I went for the indigo and also love the colour... it's a bit different while also coming across sophisticated. The main downside I have is not with the sleeve itself, but with the matching accessories organiser that you can buy... sadly it's US centric, and not really geared towards UK plugs.
Back to the sleeve, it is of course just that... if you're looking to carry anything other than your laptop you're going to be out of luck, but that's the nature of a low-profile sleeve.