Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nautica Men's Trifold Wallet
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on January 16, 2011
This is an average wallet by far, nothing special. Cool design though. The lining inside has a very cheap feel, so does the leather. Some of the credit card slots are too tight to put anything in - it's just made too small. The ID slot in the middle, again - too small or short. My driver's license sticks out and that looks awful. The outer shell is too big/long so it doesn't fold right. I guess this is for when you start packing lots of stuff into it, which I do not plan to do. After I started putting a few credit cards in the good slots the wallet took on a funny shape. Again, the slots are very tight. With a good wallet, they buff the inside of the leather and that holds the cards in. This wallet uses paper thin leather, so the slots are very tight - cheap. I've seen much better wallets for less, but I choose to get this one based on the reviews and the design. Poor decision.

What is not mentioned, is it comes with a change dish (wallet holder, but I'm going to use it as a change dish) - you can see it upside down in the main picture. It's very nice, solid and that, as it stands, it the best thing about this purchase.
on August 31, 2012
Looks great and feels sturdy, and it is also a very light wallet, but after two weeks of "breaking in," I am returning the wallet because the slots are simply too tight. I have only 5 - 6 credit cards, which may even be a bit less than what other people may have, and still the slots are so tight that trying to remove one (for example, at the ATM or the gas station) is a chore. I even removed the clear plastic insert with the hope that it would make the slots less tight, but it did not help much.
on June 12, 2016
I liked it so much, I bought a spare, just in case they stop making it. Been using it for 5 years. Holds the cash and about 6 cards, plus a place to put pictures. It isn't huge, but holds just enough stuff to make you functional. Looks good.
on February 11, 2010
This is an excellent, top-quality wallet, exactly as described. My husband absolutely loves it. He has been looking for a good leather tri-fold for a long time and I was happy to find this on-line for Christmas.
on June 26, 2015
For the price, it's good enough, just barely, to keep, but not what I hoped for. The card slots are too tight, and it doesn't fold as slim as I thought it would from the descriptions. Also, there aren't enough slots, only six.
on December 8, 2015
Hubby was surprised with his gift and loves his wallet. Took a little while to break it in, but any 'well made, real leather' product will need to be warn in. The box that the wallet came in was a nice surprise as it doubles as a catch all for the dresser.
on May 11, 2012
I could not even get my business cards into this wallet, let alone my credit and membership cards. Very pretty, but useless. I returned it.
on January 30, 2013
When reading other reviews my biggest concern was that my credit cards wouldn't fit. Well I can say with certainty that's hogwash. The credit cards fit fine! Maybe they altered the design? Also the sailboat design is really cool. But what I really don't like about this wallet is that it doesn't sit flat. I don't like to sit on my wallet so sometimes I take it out and put it on the table. Even with the wallet practically empty it doesn't fold flat very well. The outside edge sticks up a lot and it just doesn't look good. The whole reason I was sold on this wallet was because the leather was supposed to be thin and the whole thing was just supposed to look slim. Well it really doesn't. I should have gone to a department store and bought a wallet so I could check for things like this.
on October 10, 2015
I'm a sailor so this was a natural selection when my old wallet wore out. It is durable and nice looking. This style wallet is great for the amount of things I carry and the way I use a wallet. I like it!
on January 22, 2014
I like tri-fold wallets that have an ID pocket in the middle, and can fit a few cards in them. This wallet met all of my criteria, and I was very impressed with it when it arrived. It looks and feels great, and it has plenty of room inside. It would have been nice if it had 2 bill pockets though.