- Cards: 595 pages
- Publisher: Mometrix Media LLC; 1 Flc Crds edition (February 14, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1610721950
- ISBN-13: 978-1610721950
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 8.8 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,513,959 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
NAVLE Flashcard Study System: NAVLE Test Practice Questions & Exam Review for the North American Veterinary Licensing Examination (Cards) 1 Flc Crds Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Learn How to Quickly Solve Difficult NAVLE Test Questions
Here's a little "secret" about the NAVLE: the NAVLE is what we in the test preparation field call a "content driven" test.
While some tests are looking to see what you are ABLE to learn, the purpose of the North American Veterinary Licensing Examination (NAVLE), offered by the National Board of Veterinary Medical Examiners (NBVME), is to test your understanding of what you have already learned. The goal of the NAVLE is to use a standardized testing process to create an objective assessment of a test taker's knowledge and skills.
In other words, it's more about what you know than your ability to solve clever puzzles. This is good news for those who are serious about being prepared, because it boils down to a very simple strategy:
You can succeed on the NAVLE by learning critical concepts on the test so that you are prepared for as many questions as possible.
Repetition and thorough preparation is a process that rewards those who are serious about being prepared, which means that succeeding on the NAVLE is within the reach of virtually anyone interested in learning the material.
This is great news! It means that if you've been worried about your upcoming NAVLE, you can rest easy IF you have a good strategy for knowing what to study and how to effectively use repetition to your advantage.
But it also creates another set of problems.
If you tried to memorize every single possible thing you can for the NAVLE, the field of possible things to review would be so huge that you could not hope to cover everything in a reasonable time.
That's why we created the NAVLE Flashcard Study System: we have taken all of the possible topics and reduced them down to the hundreds of concepts you must know and provided an easy-to-use learning method to guarantee success on the NAVLE.
We wanted this system to be simple, effective, and fast so that you can succeed on your NAVLE with a minimum amount of time spent preparing for it. --
Here Are Some of the Features of Our NAVLE Flashcard Study System
- Study after study has shown that repetition is the most effective form of learning- and nothing beats flashcards when it comes to making repetitive learning fun and fast
- Flashcards engage more of your senses in the learning process- you "compete" with yourself to see if you know the answers to the questions, and the flipping action gets you actively involved in the learning process
- Our cards are printed on heavy, bright white 67 lb. cover stock, and are laser printed at 1200 dpi on our industrial printers- these are professional-quality cards that will not smear or wear out with heavy usage
- We cover the major content areas on the exam
- Our flashcards include an edge that is micro-perforated, which means that you are much less likely to have a painful papercut on your fingers when moving quickly through the cards
- Our cards are portable, making it easy for you to grab a few and study while waiting for the bus or the doctor, or anywhere where you have a spare moment that would otherwise be wasted
- Our NAVLE cards are written in an easy to understand, straightforward style - we don't include any more technical jargon than what you need to pass the test
- The cards are a generous size- 3.67 x 4.25 inches- they fit perfectly in your hands and they aren't so small that you have to use a magnifying glass to read tiny type- all questions and answers are in a normal-size print for easy studying
- Our cards include in-depth explanations- you won't see any "one word" answers on our cards that require you to go get a textbook to understand why your answer was wrong- all of our cards include generous, thorough explanations so you not only get it right or wrong- but you also know why!
- We use a font created by Microsoft to make reading easier- this will enable you to absorb more information painlessly during late night study sessions
- Our system enables you to study in small, digestible bits of information- unlike using boring textbooks, flashcards turn learning into a "game" you can play until you've mastered the material
- It's easy for a friend to help you study- they don't even have to know anything about the NAVLE- if they can read, then they can quiz you with our flashcards!
Now, let us explain what the NAVLE Flashcard Study System is not. It is not a comprehensive review of your education, as there's no way we could fit that onto a single set of flashcards.
Don't get us wrong: we're not saying that memorization alone will automatically result in a passing NAVLE score- you have to have the ability to apply it as well. However, without the foundation of the core concepts, you cannot possibly hope to apply the information. After all, you can't apply what you don't know.
NAVLE Flashcard Study System is a compilation of the hundreds of critical concepts you must understand to pass the NAVLE. Nothing more, nothing less. --
If you think there's even the smallest chance that these flashcards will help you, you owe it to yourself to try them out. Don't let fear or doubt stand in the way of your opportunity to achieve the test score you need to fulfill your dreams.