Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "NBA 2K10 - Xbox 360” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 82% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
+ $3.95 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The game features 1-4 player support in versus and coop play locally and 2-10 player support in versus and coop play online with up to a full five man roster on each side.
- The NBA Today feature, in which all the real world matchups, news and stats are automatically streamed right into your game providing dynamic commentary and presentation elements based upon what is happening in the real NBA.
- My Player Mode, a career mode, allowing players at home create the ultimate NBA player from the ground, up and guide his every career move.
- Crew functionality, allowing you to round up your friends and build the ultimate squad, using either your created players from My Player mode or an actual NBA team, then go online and battle other Crews for bragging rights and progression points.
- Living Rosters, which allow you to keep NBA 2K10 fresh with up-to-date team with real player information, including roster and lineup moves, trades, injuries and player ratings via interactive menus and analysis.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
NBA 2K10 is ready to tip off another Championship season. NBA 2K9, the #1 selling & #1 rated NBA videogame*, set the standard for all basketball videogames, and NBA 2K10 aims to surpass that that by delivering an even better basketball experience this year with all-new gameplay components, out-of-this-world graphics, even more realistic Signature Style animations, all-new presentation elements and an unrivalled online system - this season you won’t just play the NBA, you’ll live it.
Top Customer Reviews
My only gripe about this game is the shooting changed. Its not the top of youyr jump release. Its a fixed release now & you have to release the ball when it leaves his hands. So that sucks because its not full control. Sliders make up for that abit
NBA 3pt contest, Dunk COntest, 3 on 3 21, & blacktop are all modes in. So thats a big plus.