About the Product
- Relive 10 different legendary games from Michael Jordan's career and replicate in NBA 2K11 what MJ did on the court.
- Delivering the most realistic feeling and reacting dribbling system to date with seamless transitions between ankle breaking moves
- Take your offensive game to the next level with an unprecedented amount of control via the enhanced Shot Stick.
- Updated AI systems across the board make The Association the smartest franchise mode in sports gaming.
- For the 1st time ever, experience NBA 2K in an entertaining and unique manner on your PlayStation3 with PlayStation Move controls
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
NBA 2K11 is the latest installment in the best selling, and highest rated NBA videogame series. NBA 2K11 is the best way to plug into NBA culture. It's the most fun, authentic NBA videogame experience and is for any sports fan with that competitive fire who wants to play the best NBA simulation on the market. It's the NBA series that everyone is playing - from the most elite NBA athletes and superstars to the local court gym rats. NBA 2K10 delivered on its promise to TAKE OVER, and NBA 2K11 will build on that momentum by dialing up all of its features - gameplay, AI, presentation, visuals, audio, online and more - to deliver the best basketball videogame experience EVER.
When you're the #1 selling NBA videogame two years in a row, the #1 rated NBA videogame 10 years in a row, and have collaborated with back-to-back NBA champions, Kevin Garnett (2K9) and Kobe Bryant (2K10) - what is NBA 2K11 to do for the next act? Simple: Michael Jordan. The greatest basketball player of all time debuts for the first time in this hardware generation and brings his passion for the game to NBA 2K11 with an all new Jordan Challenge mode, historic Bulls teams, and even a MJ: Creating a Legend mode offering gamers the chance to be a rookie Michael and craft a new career for him. This is on top of improvements to core gameplay elements - including an all-new IsoMotion™ dribbling controls, deeper My Player mode with new My Career feature, all-new breathtaking visuals, and much more. This year BECOME THE GREATEST with NBA 2K11.
Top Customer Reviews
1) Michael FREAKING Jordan. His presence is already the showstopper part of the game, but 2K does not simply include him in a "Legendary" team and call it quits. No, Sir. As you've already read, they include him on 10 of his legendary Bulls teams whether to relive his classic moments or to use them against current teams. Another cool feature is the ability to unlock all his Jordan brand shoes where upon wearing them, your player will gain specific stat boosts.
2) Inclusion of other legendary teams. They didn't have to, but they so kindly did.
3) Improved AI. Every year 2K and EA claim they have more life-like AI, this year is different. Basically once you pop the game in the disk you're already playing as a Jordan-led team and the difficulty was on Pro. I noticed immediately that the same passes to cutters will not fly. I played 2K10 on Hall of Fame and those passes were money. Well, not anymore.Read more ›
WHAT WAS DONE RIGHT...
Though graphics do not necessarily make the game, NBA2k11 paints true to life avatars of some epic b-baller greats. Bone structure, muscle tone, facial expressions...you name it! Each is done with lots of care and precision. Thankfully this attention to detail also translates well when it comes to the player animations too. One teensy flaw in this category though is the animations for coaches and fans are much less impressive. Where Kobe's court prowess comes off as smooth and silky, the Laker's coach comes off as robotic and rigid. There's also the occasional muddiness or lack of aliasing woes in the PS3 version. Regardless of the hiccups, the presentation is still a satisfying experience for whichever console you play on.
Arena Atmosphere and Sounds:
Everything about the arenas in this game make it feel as if you are in the midst of a fever pitched basketball game. The crowd is far from a mass of 2 or 3 clones but rather very unique looking at all angles. The cheer tracks do not sound canned and the excitement in the revelry rises when you score some sweet slam dunks or buzzer beater shots. Your teammates and coaches will even get in on the action and give you approving fist pumps. Besides the big picture stuff, even the little details will make you smile.Read more ›
I'm sure some of you have seen the horrendous nba elite 11 demo video on youtube...if not, here it is: [...]
Now, if you thought Bynum was Jesus in nba elite 11, just wait until you see Jordan in nba 2k11. I mean seriously...the guy is an absolute monster in this game. He's basically unstoppable from anywhere on the court (except for the mid-80s and the 98 Jordan who aren't great from deep). Other than those two versions, you can put the game on any difficulty you want, and it still seems like Jordan can score at will, regardless of the defense. Personally, I think it's a bit unrealistic that Jordan has a higher rating from 3pt land than Kobe, but I guess their career averages aren't too far apart. Also, he has a 99 steal rating. I know Jordan got the DPOY and averaged high steal numbers throughout his career, but 99? really?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
NBA2k is still the best BBall game in my opinion, but this one particular one does not have the classic team unlock, which to me is the funnest part of the game. Read morePublished 2 months ago by elizard
nba 2k is the best. same for all other 2k games. just hate it because will have to buy the next year version when it comes out.Published 5 months ago by JASON M.
this game, i had a problem with, cause it kept freezing in season mode!!!!Published 5 months ago by Jeremiah Richardson
Great Graphics, Great motions, detail is incredible the revampes NBA Today is great the new season mode is nice overall great game only trouble is beating Jordan challenge mode any... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Miles