+ $3.98 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- With more than 5 million copies sold worldwide and more than 25 Sports Game of the Year awards won
- This year, NBA 2K13 will represent all things basketball and take virtual hardwood to the next level.
- The Control Stick - For the first time ever, all dribble moves have been mapped to the right analog stick, as well as shooting, passing, and post moves.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With more than 5 million copies sold worldwide and more than 25 Sports Game of the Year awards won, NBA 2K12 was another monster release for the biggest NBA video game simulation franchise in the world. This year, NBA 2K13 will represent all things basketball and take virtual hardwood to the next level. Featuring an enhanced My Player mode and all-new gameplay features, NBA 2K13 will let gamers pit the best players in NBA history against the new dynasty of talent.
NBA 2K13 is a simulation basketball video game set in the National Basketball Association. The fourteenth release in the franchise history, it has been the most popular NBA video game in recent years, and is the first to feature multiple players on the cover - Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder, Blake Griffin of the Los Angeles Clippers, and Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls. Additional features include: current and past NBA superstars, new mapping of player/character moves to the right analog controller stick positions, dynamic shot generation, signature skills, a revamped passing system, and more.
Take the Battle of the Hardwoods to the Next Level
NBA 2K13 represents all things basketball and takes the virtual battle of the hardwoods to the next level. Featuring an enhanced My Player mode and all-new gameplay features, NBA 2K13 lets gamers pit the best players in NBA history against the new dynasty of talent.
Key Game Features
- The Control Stick - For the first time ever, all dribble moves have been mapped to the right analog stick, as well as shooting, passing, and post moves. String together devastating crossovers and clutch shots for maximum control and effectiveness.
- Dynamic Shot Generator - Shots are now dynamically created on the fly, with all-new collision physics created in real-time.
- Signature Skills - Each player has unique abilities that can alter the course of a game. Players are modeled to impact the game in their own unique way, from Derrick Rose as a "Floor General" to Kevin Durant being "The Closer." Learn to use each player's unique ability and change the game on your terms.
- Revamped Passing System - Improved fast break passing gives players more control. Fire a bounce pass to a cutting teammate or go "Lob City" in transition.
Utilize signature skills.
Historic downloadable content.
A revamped passing system.
Moves matched to the right stick.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, can't speak for console versions but for pc version, online is joke. Head-to-Head does not seem to work at times but it's something understandable. Online association on the other hand, I have yet to successfully connect on numerous tries.
Is this a fun game? Yes. But I just cannot give them 5 stars or even 4 for their pure lack of professionalism. No way a company of that size couldn't afford 1 person to review the roster and make sure all was accurate. I really hope association online gets fixed soon too.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: Playing this really helped my bball skils in real life!! I know it's hard to believe, but you gotta trust me. After I purchased corner specialist package in the game, I felt my shooting improved when I played pickup with my boys. My percentage went from 12% to a 70% and I was hitting some ridiculous shots (like in the game) in real life! I was breaking ankles on the court, just like I did in the video game! This is the best basketball training package, and I'm ready for the NBA baby.
MyPlayer is back and while it comes off as the same as last year (down to the character's voice and speaking options) it is nowhere near as difficult as last year's game. Playcalling is cumbersome, but available.
The Shoe Creator mode is just that: a shoe editor that your characters can wear during games. However, you can actually design a shoe and have Nike create a real life version for purchase.
I highly recommend this game for anyone who enjoys NBA games.
I have only one issue, is that when I configure the buttons to play with my wireless controler is not saving my configurations, when I restart the game from my laptop is like I never saved my customization on the control, and I already did that.
I would recommend this game but I think that is more enjoyable on other consoles due to the configuration options.