About the Product
- Requires Steam Client to activate. Steam key only valid in North America.
- Crews - The single-most requested game mode is back! Face off against opposing crews online using your MyPLAYER. Create your logo and face off in 5v5 battles with other crews featuring leaderboards and stats. (PS3 & Xbox 360 only)
- Dynamic Living Rosters® powered by Stats, Inc. - Player attributes and tendencies automatically update daily to reflect true life hot and cold streaks. Now, each game played in the NBA can have an effect on your game
- King James Soundtrack - Featuring artists and tracks hand-picked by LeBron James, including JAY Z, Eminem, The Black Keys, Daft Punk, and many more
- MyTEAM - Back and better than ever, with new player modes, multi and single player tournaments, and much more. (PS3 & Xbox 360 only)
- Pro Stick? ? Throw down show-stopping moves, pull off intricate shots, and toss flashy no-look passes with deadly accuracy with Pro Stick control. Easily the most intuitive basketball controls ever implemented, Signature Skills ? Six new Signature Skills, ensuring each NBA player?s unique abilities are represented in the most authentic way possible. New jump shots, dunk and layup packages, dribble moves, free throws, pre-game intros, getbacks, celebrations and more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
NBA 2K14 marks the return of the world's biggest and best NBA video game franchise. Following more than 38 Sports Game of the Year and "Best Of" mentions last year, 2K14 is set to rule the virtual hardwood once again. This year, 2K joins forces with the league's most dominant force: LeBron James. With a soundtrack hand-picked by the King, refined controls featuring the new Pro Stick™, the return of Crews, new Signature Skills, enhanced defense including blocked dunks, and more, NBA 2K14 will raise the bar yet again.
|OS:||Win Vista, 7, and 8|
|Processor:||Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista/Win 7/Win 8)|
|RAM:||512 MB or more (1 GB for Vista/Win 7/Win 8)|
|Hard Drive:||8 GB|
|Video Card:||Video card with 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets is required: Radeon HD 2400 or greater; NVIDIA 6800 GT or greater; DirectX 9.0c compatible card with Shader Model 3.0 support.|
|Additional Info:||Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible (see below) Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible|
|OS:||Win Vista, 7, and 8|
|Processor:||Intel Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent|
|Hard Drive:||9 GB|
|Video Card:||Shader Model 3.0 support with 512MB Ram (Nvidia(R) GeForce(R) 8800 GT or better)|
|Additional Info:||Video: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card|
|Supported OS:||Windows XP,Windows 7,Windows Vista,Windows|
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
|Video Card:||none specified|
Top Customer Reviews
A few examples of what I've encountered in my MyPlayer mode:
AI trades made puts one team with 5 point guards and 1 center (Nets)
Chemistry is very slow in going up, but very quick in going down--even with the best record in the league and a 12-game win streak, there was only a 1% gain in chemistry
While in game, the AI controlling the point guard changes play every few seconds in offense, resulting in last second shots far outside the 3-point line
AI controlling ball-handler will not pass the ball when I am running to the basket with an open lane, but will pass the ball when I'm running to the basket (without calling for the ball), with defenders around, resulting in a turn-over
AI will randomly pass inbound to no one resulting in a turn-over
And plenty more...
All in all, it's still a great experience, only if not for those small snags.
If you don't own the previous versions, this is almost a 5 star game. The biggest complaint is the game caps your max skill at 90, or in a few cases 92. Meanwhile the NPC players in the league can go up to 99. The only way around this is to buy temporary (1, 3, or 5 games) stat boosts. This is a thin veiled attempt to suck up more money. Assuming you're cool occasionally spending 5 bucks here and there the other players won't be "running circles around you." However, you should know the temporary stat boost option is NOT AVAILIBLE for the PC version. You needed to buy this game for Xbox or Playstation.
LeBron's story line is kind of interesting. Block shots now have a better animation which actually makes it look like you're blocking a shot. If you jump early you can now land on and knock down other players which is more realistic than previous games. "Stealing" the ball has been overhauled and it's now possible to do so w/o fouling out of the game.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The game would not connect to online play. The game continued to ask for the product code every time the game restarts.Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
I Have Great 2015 Pc Games Titles, Windows 8.1 pro Keys, Xbxox One cards, All On Sale PayPal Accepted!!
www.buypckeys. Read more
I definitely recommend this product to anyone who is an NBA 2K fan. I bought this for my PC and I have to say that the graphics are amazing, the controls are fluid, and there is no... Read morePublished 13 months ago by William L
Buy NBA2K15 now that it is out. This game is fun enough, but NBA2K15 is a true basketball simulator and has all of the next-gen features (this is really an xbox360 port, while... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Gregory D.