Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Industrial Deals HPC

NBA 2K14 - Xbox 360
Format: Video Game|Change

on January 10, 2017
It's a great game worth the price. In my opinion this is a better game than the later games, as it has that classic arcade feel with fast paced action. The shooting is much better than later games and it's a classic game that I think many would love. Along with NBA 2K11 this is probably the best 2K game ever released in my opinion, even though many always buy the new 2K every year for updated rosters (which in my opinion is a tragic waste of money). The only downside I have is that the cover of this used game I bought was slightly cracked, but that's a fairly minor grievance.
on December 21, 2017
I bought this for my husband. He liked the game and played it some but prefers FIFA and finds that to be a much more engaging game than this one.
on December 27, 2017
My grandkids love basketball. The used ones,are just as good. The price, came in handy to buy for Christmas.
on July 4, 2014
I popped in 2k14 for the first time and was immediately impressed. The soundtrack is varied and always kept my foot tapping to the beat, and the menus and rosters are updated well as expected. The graphics, while similar to 2k13, are improved along with the presentation and frame rate. Now about the gameplay. It takes a second to get used to the new controls, but once you master them you will be having a great time. Defense is MUCH IMPROVED since 2k13. In 2k13, I would set my controller down in defeat when I see KD or Lebron driving toward the basket, knowing I`d get caught in a posterizing animation. But in 2k14, I confidently attempt a block, knowing I can succeed knowing the ball through the stands if I time my block correctly. 2K outdid themselves this time.
on June 10, 2015
Played for a few days and haven't felt the need to go back. Game forces you to watch the same post game interview after EVERY SINGLE game...at least a minute of completely wasted time. Let us skip past this!!!
on August 27, 2017
Excellent product
on August 21, 2017
my grandson love this game
on July 21, 2015
I purchased this game for my 12 year old son. The game came just as promised and one time. My son wasn't very impressed with it and expected more updates from the 2K13 version.
on May 11, 2017
My son loved it
on June 27, 2016
I ordered this game for my son and he love this game. He just received it today he is enjoying this game.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.