TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon

on January 10, 2017
It's a great game worth the price. In my opinion this is a better game than the later games, as it has that classic arcade feel with fast paced action. The shooting is much better than later games and it's a classic game that I think many would love. Along with NBA 2K11 this is probably the best 2K game ever released in my opinion, even though many always buy the new 2K every year for updated rosters (which in my opinion is a tragic waste of money). The only downside I have is that the cover of this used game I bought was slightly cracked, but that's a fairly minor grievance.
on July 4, 2014
I popped in 2k14 for the first time and was immediately impressed. The soundtrack is varied and always kept my foot tapping to the beat, and the menus and rosters are updated well as expected. The graphics, while similar to 2k13, are improved along with the presentation and frame rate. Now about the gameplay. It takes a second to get used to the new controls, but once you master them you will be having a great time. Defense is MUCH IMPROVED since 2k13. In 2k13, I would set my controller down in defeat when I see KD or Lebron driving toward the basket, knowing I`d get caught in a posterizing animation. But in 2k14, I confidently attempt a block, knowing I can succeed knowing the ball through the stands if I time my block correctly. 2K outdid themselves this time.
on June 10, 2015
Played for a few days and haven't felt the need to go back. Game forces you to watch the same post game interview after EVERY SINGLE game...at least a minute of completely wasted time. Let us skip past this!!!
on February 4, 2014
I wanted to include something in the Christmas X-box and this was recommended. My grandson is a great fan and player of basketball and loves this game. There isn't a whole lot to choose from in X-box games for 13 yo boys that meets a grandmother's approval. This was the perfect gift!
on August 27, 2017
Excellent product
on August 21, 2017
my grandson love this game
on July 21, 2015
I purchased this game for my 12 year old son. The game came just as promised and one time. My son wasn't very impressed with it and expected more updates from the 2K13 version.
on May 11, 2017
My son loved it
on June 27, 2016
I ordered this game for my son and he love this game. He just received it today he is enjoying this game.
on March 28, 2017
Good game
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.