$ 99 $79.99 Save $40.00 (50%)
+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- MyCAREER - A SPIKE LEE JOINT: Our most intense first-person narrative to date, written and directed by Spike Lee. For the first time, manage your off days and earn bonus content through connections, endorsements and a live practice environment.
- 2K Pro-Am: A groundbreaking new mode featuring fully customizable teams and 5v5 tournaments livestreamed on NBA 2KTV. Join forces with friends to create the perfect squad all the way down to custom logos, uniforms & arenas, or walk on and join any open game.
- ENHANCED GAMEPLAY: A new motion engine generates smarter, hyper-realistic movement plus new ball & rim physics and player collisions, leading to a more intense and authentic on-court experience.
- PLAY NOW ONLINE: This year, online head-to-head games matter. For the first time, your online head-to-head record will determine whether or not you advance to higher levels. As you level up, you’ll unlock some of the greatest teams from NBA history to use in your games.
- FEATURED DJs: DJ Khaled, DJ Mustard and DJ Premier produce our biggest soundtrack to date, featuring 50 dynamic tracks across 5 playlists and exclusive cuts from each DJ.
- PLAY WITH MODERN LEGENDS: Step onto the court with 12 new legendary teams, including some of the most epic squads from the past 15 years.
- MyPARK: Break ankles, drop dimes and create a street legacy at one of three newly enhanced parks. Show off your game to the world in new live-streamed competitive events.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
MyCareer - A Spike Lee Joint
Our most intense first-person narrative to date, written and directed by Spike Lee.
DJ Khaled, DJ Mustard and DJ Premier produce our biggest soundtrack to date, featuring 50 dynamic tracks across 5 playlists and exclusive cuts from each DJ.
A groundbreaking new mode designed specifically for your MyPLAYER. Play as a walk-on in a true five on five basketball experience, or join forces with friends to create the perfect crew complete with user created custom logos, uniforms & arenas.
NBA 2K is back with the most true-to-life NBA experience to date with NBA 2K16. Featuring an all-new MyCAREER experience written, directed & produced by acclaimed filmmaker Spike Lee. Guide your MyPLAYER through the complete NBA journey, take control of an NBA franchise, or hone your skills online competing against gamers around the world. NBA 2K16 will feature Michael Jordan on the cover of this year’s Special Edition and celebrate Jordan’s Hall of Fame legacy while giving fans even more options to customize their in-game experience.
· Jordan NBA 2K16 Poster
· Jordan Fathead Wall Cling
· Digital Jordan shoes for your MyPLAYER
· Digital Jordan T-shirt for your MyPLAYER
· Digital Jordan jersey for your MyPLAYER
· 30,000 Virtual Currency
· MyTEAM VIP+
o 3 Emerald Packs AND a new Special Edition Exclusive Moments Card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for game play, it's just as good as last years, bit better, but the commentary is almost exactly the same as last years, just swap Kerr for Greg Anthony. Awful, I turn it all the way down.
Hoping that some things get fixed, but a lot is great that needs work, like create your own court/jersey, it's awesome but it feels very much like a beta version. Maybe next year they'll fix it.
Go with the cheapest version of the game because if you know 2K, you can get coins just by playing and as for special editions, it's not worth the extra $20-$25, you can buy another online game with that.
Graphics are great. Gameplay is smooth. It is hard getting used to players not having split second timing on going back and forth. You actually see delays when someone is turning. Definitely realistic.
As for other customizations, I tried the scan your face which took some time and the end result was something that looked like a blob. I ended up going with a pre-installed face and customized from there. My player looks rather frankenstein"ish" fo the name Frek (freak) seems to fit!
Was this version worth the extra money? Hmm...tough one. the Poster is OK. It is the picture on the box and my kids are fighting over it so that is goof. the fathead sticker is an absolute joke. I was expecting a wall sticker but it is about the size of an Iphone 6 plus. Not exactly what i was hoping for. The 30K in currency helped me with my player as I could quickly boost his stats. It would take me many games to earn that much so that was very helpful. I haven't found the Jordan gear in the game yet that I supposedly unlocked. That isn't why I bough this version though. I wanted the poster and fathead.....so I got one of those!
I think this version is overpriced and not worth it unless you are a HUGE Jordan fan and already own every poster of him. If not, skip this and get the regular edition. But overall, this game is awesome and will occupy my time for a while.