+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
About the Product
- Awesome game
- So fun product
- Use cheats for much more awesome fun or IDK LOL
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Take to the streets, defend your homecourt, and showcase every move in your arsenal on your way to becoming a hometown legend in NBA Street Homecourt. Use an all-new ball control system to blow past defenders or rattle the rim with high-flying Jump-Off dunks as you defend your homecourt against the best the NBA has to offer. With new Gamebreaker battles and the revolutionary Trick Remixer that allows you to shake, juke, and leap past anyone foolish enough to get in your way, your legendary status awaits you in NBA Street Homecourt.FEATURES
- All-New Trick RemixerThe game is truly in your hands with an all-new ball control system. Create tricks on the fly as you control your players tempo, rhythm, and ball-handling skills and string together the perfect blend of passes, shots, and awe-inspiring moves.
- Electrifying Gamebreaker BattlesPut your stamp on a game during momentum-swinging Gamebreaker moments or watch your lead slip away as your rival steals away the golden opportunity.
- Become a Homecourt HeroGo from an unknown talent to a streetball legend by dominating rivals as you strive to put your court on the map. Create a baller, improve his game, and feel the confidence build as his reputation grows after every win.
- Every Legend Has a BeginningEarn the right to challenge the likes of NBA stars Carmelo Anthony and Rip Hamilton on their real-life homecourts. Defeat these hometown heroes on their courts and soon the leagues best will be coming after you.
- Create the Ultimate BallerBlend the attributes of your favorite NBA icons to create the ultimate street baller. Mix and match the likes of Vince Carter and LeBron James for some hops, Allen Iverson and Chris Paul for some handles, and Ray Allen and Peja Stojakovic for superior shooting skills.
- Elevate Your Game Like Never BeforeBragging rights are up for grabs. Leap off a teammates shoulders or fly off his back to bring down the house with all-new Jump-Off Dunks.
- Take Your Game OnlineRepresent your homecourt and created player online as you take on a nation of the greatest ballers aroundanywhere, anytime.
Top Customer Reviews
I haven't felt inspired to write an Amazon review for years. And I'm 40 years old. This game is straight-up SICK.
However, if you prefer realism, this is not the game for you! As a matter of fact, this is a cross between X-games and basketball--the tricks are that sick! The gamebreaker mode was seriously upsetting my buddy because he didn't know how to activate it or do the tricks to enable it either. This takes a little bit of practice due to the ultra-thin manual. When the Gamebreaker mode kicks in, some of you older peeps will recognize the song from the breakdancing days of the early 80's.
The build-a-baller is great. There are many options to choose from starting with position (Guard, Forward, Center). The position you choose will determine size and starting attributes which is a departure from the "make him big & tall with mad handles & dunks and the rest will work itself out" thing. Then you can customize the players face/clothes/shoes. As you win in the Homecourt Challenge, you will be able to upgrade your starting team with the feature player from the team you just beat. Also, with each win, you'll be automatically awarded attribute points to make your baller great and unlock shoes and clothing to allow even more upgrade points to your player. I really like this feature and I'm am sure you will too!
All-in-all, this is a solid game. I haven't found anything to be buggy or glitchy and you can just pick up a controller and play. Maybe not very well, but your friends will have fun playing right away.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
good game, but neo-nazi EA have cut the online support years agoPublished 13 months ago by noam ben arie
NBA street the original was one of my favorite games so I had to get one for the xbox but the original was only available for PS2. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Matt
Not happy at all the item was cracked and wouldn't even try to load on my Xbox 360 I will never order from here againPublished on April 1, 2014 by Joey