Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "NCAA March Madness 08 - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 32% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
$ 87 $29.99 Save $3.12 (10%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- With Dynamic Post Control, you now have complete control over dozens of new offensive post moves and the ability to combine moves together. Animations can be interrupted at any time to transition into a new move, enabling you to read and respond to the defense, just like real life.
- Take command of the post on defense with strategic positioning to dominate down low
- Replay classic games in college basketball history with over 70 classic teams available to create your dream match-ups. In addition, the ultimate teams for dozens of Division I schools have been created enabling you to determine the best team in college basketball history
- Feel the crowd come alive and watch as it affects your players' ( and the other team's ) composure
- New authentic arenas and interactive environments
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
March Madness 08 offers some neat features this year: 1). The post game is much better than previous versions of MM. Erin Andrews does a fine job of being the sideline reporter, and her presence offers a clean, nice touch to the game. Dickey V. & Brad Nessler give the game the usual collegiate feel, but honestly, I think EA should give the end user (us) the ability to choose different color commentary analysts. As often in the past, the commentary feels too repetitive. It is still better and more collegiate feel than 2K8's. 2). The player models look much better this year, as well as the collegiate arenas. They are almost dead-on! 3). The menu screens are very nice and easy to navigate thru ... ESPN is finally put to good use.
That's really about it, though. Just enough tweaks to get die-heard MM players to spend their money. It's really a carbon-copy of MM 07 if you take away the new post-game features and the slick menu screens. That's not a bad thing, though. Still, as well as the NBA game, if you want the ability to run with many teams, import your created players into NBA 2K8 and get better, accurate gameplay, College Hoops 2K8 is the game to beat. I will give MM 08 a slight edge on overall graphics and menu screens, but it still falls short to CH 2K8.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A++++ seller!! Great card and fast delivery! I will be a repeat customer!Published 16 months ago by GUY FONTENOT
I enjoy playing the game. It gives me the feel of being at the game. Awesome baby Dickinson View is great.Published on March 6, 2014 by Duane Edward Duren
Great I wish the game had trophies but otherwise the game is very nice game to play.. Thank you for the game.Published on February 27, 2013 by Oliver
The game is ok at best. The graphics are not up to the usual EA standards and neither is the game play. Save your money on this one cause EA sports missed big time.Published on June 26, 2009 by Samuel M. Freund