Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.98 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
NCAA March Madness 2004
|Price:||$19.33 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Over 300 Division I schools and authentic college arenas -- complete with fight songs, mascots and crowd chants
- Browse through scouting reports for every team, delivered by announcers Dick Vitale and Brad Nessler
- New quick plays - take control of your offense with team-specific calls, turn up the heat with a full-court press -- even diving on loose balls
- New freestyle two-handed controls for sweet crossovers, triple threat moves, and post moves -- string moves together for incredible plays
- 30-Year Dynasty Mode lets you create a complete college dynasty - recruit high-school players, create a non-conference schedule, and work your way onto the EA Sports Top 25
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Now the bad.
1) Load times are long. Not terribly so, but just enough to aggrivate you every time. Just a little longer than needs be.
2)Edit player. You have to exit out of the entire menu. To do every player would take more time than I have, or most humans have. I bought a memory card to have the names. Granted, EA cannot use the college names, but don't make it so hard to put them in!!!!
3) Coaching contracts are a joke. I made the final 4 three years in a row, and was fired. Turn them off, is my advice, then you can play as long as you want. If you are fired, you have to find another team to play with. I would prefer to keep my one college going, so that option should have been included.
4)Simulating games. Incredibly tedious. Get some speed!!!!!
Final analysis: Buy used, if you can. Hope to see improvement next year. I will use this for draft classes, but for basketball gameplay I use NBA LIve
1) Like in NCAA Football, you get to pick your favorite team the first time you start up the game. Unlike NCAA Football, there is no way to save this setting, so the screen asking you to pick your favorite team pops up EVERY time you enter the game.
2) There is no auto-saving or auto-loading, so every time you enter the game, you have to load your settings, your user profile and your dynasty. And instead of asking you after every game you play if you would like to save everything, you have to go through and do it separately. Save user profile, save dynasty, save settings...it gets tedious.
3) Typing in names is nuts. Every time you type in a player's name and save it, it takes you all the way back out to the main roster menu and you have to start again. Click edit rosters, scroll through the hundreds of teams to find yours, then scroll through the players to get the one you want to edit. Just doing the 11 or 12 players on your team is frustrating.
4) You can't use this year's actual schedule. You either have to choose your out-of-conference opponents (and hope they will accept your challenge) or have your out-of-conference opponents randomly selected for you. Then the dates of the games are randomly selected, so even if you get all the teams on your team's schedule this season to accept your challenges, the order in which you play those games will be nothing like the actual order that your team played them.
5) When you put the ball out of bounds, the little EA Sports logo swipes across the screen to cut to the throw-in, and the opposing team throws it in way to fast, sometimes even before the EA logo is finished swiping.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
um hello to have to stop selecting your fav. team just save your settings. and there must be something wrong with your system, cause i (and my friend he has the ps2 and i have the... Read morePublished on December 17, 2005 by Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetroit Basketballl!!!!!
This game without a doubt is one of the best basketball games I have ever played. Usually I don't like basketball but I tried the college one and it was the best basketball game... Read morePublished on May 17, 2004
This game is the real deal. It's a must have for college basketball fans. It's graphics are great and I like that you can do a season, create a team, and much more. Read morePublished on April 20, 2004
This is a great game. This time you can be the coach of your favorite college. Also if you edit the players name, it will show it on the back of their jerseys. Read morePublished on April 11, 2004 by Zachary Williams
I had heard the bad news about this game, so I put off buying it until the beginning of March 2004, when real March Madness made me crave some college hoops action, not to mention... Read morePublished on April 8, 2004 by Cotton I. Joe
I had gone out and rented this game about a week ago and man I'm glad that's all I did. This game has so many flaws and faults that I don't even know how to write this game off. Read morePublished on April 3, 2004 by Keith