- Series: Incredibly Easy! Series®
- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 edition (August 17, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451108176
- ISBN-13: 978-1451108170
- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.3 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (16 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #984,008 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
NCLEX-RN® Psychiatric Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! (Incredibly Easy! Series®) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does not have a lot of content I am looking for. No answer keys. Just a side note rationale.Published 4 months ago by Heather Helmer
Love the book but all answers written in.. Makes it harder to test your knowledge.Published 5 months ago by Yesenia Gonzalez
I Highly recommend this book to any nursing student. Breaks all the systems/diseases down and makes it easy to understand.Published on May 13, 2014 by NaPera