- Series: Kaplan Test Prep
- Paperback: 540 pages
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; 1 edition (January 3, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1506208509
- ISBN-13: 978-1506208503
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.8 x 10.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 47 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,104 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
NCLEX-RN Premier 2017 with 2 Practice Tests: Online + Book + Video Tutorials + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How does this edition of NCLEX-RN differ from the prior edition?
This edition of NCLEX-RN features the same great NCLEX-RN content and practice, with current resources for state boards of nursing and testing sites.
2. How do you ensure that this book is up-to-date with the latest test changes?
Kaplan Nursing’s faculty are regular attendees at the National Council of State Boards of Nursing’s semiannual meetings, and they monitor planned changes closely. The NCSBN implements changes to the exam, if any, in a three-year cycle. The next time the NCSBN could implement changes to the NCLEX-RN exam is 2019.
3. What sets this NCLEX-RN guide apart?
Other guides reiterate content. Kaplan’s NCLEX-RN guide emphasizes exam strategy, ideal for nursing students in the final stretch of exam preparation. Kaplan’s NCLEX-RN Premier breaks down what exam questions are asking with 10 critical thinking paths that readers can apply to all exam-style questions. The guide provides just enough content review to let readers master these effective strategies. Students who have taken the exam tend to rate Kaplan questions as slightly harder than those they encountered on the NCLEX-RN.
4. Do actual nurses write the content?
Yes, the content is written and reviewed by nurse educators who are very familiar with NCLEX-RN exam.
5. What is provided online?
- A second full-length practice test providing instant performance feedback. (The first practice test is printed in both the Premier and Strategies versions of the book.)
- 60 minutes of video tutorials.
- A digital version of the book for mobile study.
6. How do I register for the online resources?
Follow the instructions included on the card at the front of your book.
About the Author
Since 1982, Kaplan Nursing has been providing the nation’s leading NCLEX-RN® Exam Review. With realistic practice, clinical judgment methodology and personalized content review—all led by experienced nurse educators—Kaplan Nursing prepares thousands of students to pass the NCLEX-RN each year. Our focus is on industry-leading service, great value, and ease of use. We build nursing students’ confidence so they walk into the NCLEX like a nurse. For more information, visit us at kaplannursing.com.