Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 103 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 108 reviews
on August 19, 2015
I'm sure it works fine, but it's too fat for my First Data Clover mini credit card terminal. It wasn't cost-effective to return it, so I toilet papered my neighbor's home with it. If you have a Clover Mini, this is the right paper: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000UZMV7U/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000UZMV7U&linkCode=as2&tag=chuckfreshrecomm&linkId=7RTP47CD6R27CMUR2 1/4" X 85' Thermal Paper (50 Rolls)
on March 4, 2017
Great register tape for the thermal printer I Have. Lasts me quite a long time and the quality of the print out is excellent. Easy to put in and take out and the paper thickness and quality is perfect. Will reorder.
on December 29, 2016
This receipt paper works great with the printer I have linked below. I use all the entire combination with my Square stand. I have listed all products below. Enjoy!

Printer - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FCP92C/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_30
Cash Drawer - https://www.amazon.com/APG-VB554A-BL1616-Standard-Duty-Drawer-Vasario/dp/B00EUMMOKS
Cord to connect both - https://www.amazon.com/APG-CD-014A-Drawer-Interface-Length/dp/B00EUMLYOK
on August 14, 2014
these rolls of paper from NCR are exactly the right width for my 3.125" thermal receipt printer (epson tm-t20ii). the paper is sufficiently bright and the print is clear and sharp. after using them for the last week, i don't see any paper dust inside the machine. my only gripe is that they don't easily come open. other paper rolls i've used have a bit of adhesive holding them shut, that easily peels away to start a new roll. this stuff is glued on hard, and you have to tear at it quite a bit to get it started. you'll easily waste a foot or two of paper, and you may experience a bit of frustration in the process. or, just cut across the width with a box cutter and remove the cut layers.

overall, i'm pleased enough to award five stars. the price and the overall quality are great.
on October 13, 2014
I ordered this paper expecting a package of ten rolls as shown in the photo-- received 10 separate (loose) rolls packed in a box. No protection otherwise amid packing peanuts. Technically, I received what I ordered--ten rolls of paper. I'm not certain how affected all the edges are. The other reviews for this product/source are so incredibly glowing I may simply be an anomaly.
on June 27, 2014
I opened a beer business and am using Square as my point of sale. I bought their recommended printer (Star Micronics 39463110 Monochrome Printer) and these rolls perform as well as expected.
on August 4, 2016
Why pay more at the office supply store? You get comparable quality at a much lower price. This point-of-sale thermal paper works really well. Roll after roll, I have had no issues. It even has a bit of a red streak to let you know that the roll is almost finished. Definitely will purchase again.
on September 14, 2016
Work great just large than my machine could handle. That was my fault so whine half the roll onto another spool when I have to reload the machine. I only have to do this every other time. You may want double check your spool holder size just to be sure that they will fit in the cradle.
on April 23, 2017
Product didn't fit and it costs half what I paid to ship it back. I just gave it to someone who could use it.
on January 2, 2016
We have been buying this particular product for 5 years and it continues to perform well.