7.87 inches Hanging Air Plants Holder Rustic Wall Mount Irregular Pentagon Geometric Metal Tillandsia Rack Accent Decor Rose Gold ( No Plants )
|List Price:||$10.90 Details|
|Price:||$9.83 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.07 (10%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.12 x 3.07 x 7.87 inches|
|Mounting Type||Floor Standing, Wall Mount|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1. Beautiful rustic style decorative wall mount metal Holder for indoors, gardens, or patios, home decoration, living room, bedroom, kitchen, office, hotel, coffee shop, doors, garden , balcony.
- 2. Plant container is the perfect size to hold and display air plants
- 3. Allow you to hang this planter pot from any wall, branch, eave, or ceiling.
- 4. Material: iron, plated, color rose gold
- 5. Height: 7.87 inches, No Plants Included
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- 1. Beautiful rustic style decorative hanging / freestanding metal planter for indoors, gardens, or patios
- 2. Plant container is the perfect size to hold and display a air plant
- 3. Allow you to hang this planter rack from wall
- 4. Material: iron, plated
- 5. Color: rose gold
- 6. Height: 7.87 inches
- 7. Note: Geometric terrarium ONLY, decoration plant and props are NOT included
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you buy an air plant for this, make sure it's as big as your hand! Or put a bunch of small ones on wood and insert it. And note: there is no loop or hook or anything on the back to hang it on. So you're going to have to glue/attach a magnet, a small disk of wood or push pin or something unless you plan on hanging it ONTO a hook, etc!
Still love it, and would still recommend.
By Claire on May 3, 2019