Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "NComputing L300 Ethernet Virtual Desktop with vSpace" and save 89% off the $279.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
NComputing L300 Ethernet Virtual Desktop with vSpace
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Whether playing DVD-quality full-screen video or connecting specialized USB 2.0 devices
- the L300 performs in a wide variety of environments with the power and flexibility you need.
- Redefines performance and value for thin-client or zero-client devices. A complete solution can be deployed for less than half the cost of PCs with ongoing management savings of 75% and power savings over 90 percent.
- Deployed easily and quickly using vSpace management tools.
- A zero management client. Once deployed there are no applications
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
The L300 is a game-changing virtual desktop client device. Its sleek low-power design and form factor is easily mounted on a monitor or secured to a desk. Powered by NComputing\'s Numo System on a Chip (SoC), the L300 client device costs less than any other thin- or zero-client options and is a quarter of the cost of typical desktop PCs. With the ability to connect up to 100 L300 user sessions to a single NComputing vSpace server, the combination provides a simple and powerful desktop virtualization solution at one-third the price of traditional alternatives.
Top customer reviews
Easy to setup and run full windows office suite as well as full Adobe suite. Video plays in full screen with only a bit of lagg on the switch, but mostly plays smooth. Skype also works on these.
Video games do not work with this device not even Minecraft.Most games will not play over a remote connection, so not really the units fault. As far as I have seen this is the only limitation of these units.
I replaced 5 aging Windows XP computers with a single Lubuntu 12.04 server and 5 of these little boxes. They work beautifully. I recommend Lubuntu since it does not have all the silly animations of Unity in Ubuntu 12.04
Also Linux Mint won't work, will have to be Ubuntu, Xubuntu or Lubuntu. Lubuntu is by far the best I tried.
Windows 7 works perfectly.
Tip: register the sessions after setting it up from the Ncomputing console since otherwise it will drop the session every hour.
These little boxes consume only 5 watts of power compared to about 500 watts for a typical desktop PC.
With Windows you will need CAL licences but with Lubuntu Linux you can just plug as many users as you want and still rock.
Great money and power saver!