Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on January 10, 2013
With this I wish was raining every day!! love it and everyone stop to look at it. Is nice to carrying around for school or work and meets there purpose.
on January 3, 2014
I expected a shorter handle that would compress which it doesn't. It's difficult to store because of the length. The tip of the umbrella is also very long. I suppose I could use it as a weapon.
on May 4, 2016
i like it.
on February 23, 2013
ive never been more happier than when it rains now, since i got my twilight umbrella, I simply love it.
on May 23, 2014
I love my umbrella. It is very sturdy, although I've not tested in in wind and rain. Just rain for now.
on April 30, 2013
Added to my twilight collection. Large size is good for heavier rains. Beautiful picture of the Cullen family from the first movie.
on December 13, 2009
Everyone stops my daughter and asks where she got this umbrella. She loves it and she's 18.
on February 14, 2010
I bought this off a friends wish list for her Christmas present; she loves it -- but it definitely is what it is... a cheap umbrella.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.