NEEKFOX Men’s Cushion Crew Hiking Socks Multi Performance Outdoor Sport Moisture Wicking Socks
- Low Return Rate: 59% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "hiking boot socks"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- COMFORTABLE：NEEKFOX men’s cushion hiking crew socks are 75% cotton blend. Flat knit toe seam prevents feet from shear painful blisters.Targeted cushioning wicking socks are reinforced with high-density fibers and cotton cushion in the underfoot area.Y-type stitching design make the crew height socks stable and comfortable.
- DURABILITY: No worry about wearout holes because of the reinforced cushioning at toes and heels.Permanent cuff elasticity,no worry about deformation and slip.These crew hiking socks are good for outdoor,hiking, running and mountaineering.
- THICKEN: The crew hiking socks are twice thick as other normal socks to keep you warm in winter.Cushioning in the foot area for extra comfort.They are ideal to be work wear socks.
- MOISTURE WICKING：The wick mens socks have ventilation design on elastic arch support.The exclusive cotton blend wicks away sweat and quick dry to keep feet stay comfortably dry and fresh.Do not worry about sweaty and slip while hiking trail,camping,running and trekking.No bad smell disgust you.The thick liner cotton blend wicks away moisture to keep you warm.
- COMPRESSION & ELASTICITY：The sportswear socks are compressed & elasticity to protect your arch, ankle and heels.Arch support fights foot fatigue.Suitable for hiking shoes and boot.No slip elastic cuff and stay up-compressed top holds the sock securely on your calf.Spandex blend is itch-free and durable.These camping running socks are washer safe, but recommended to air dry.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The NEEKFOX socks design emphasizes the perfect combination of comfort and fashion.Adhering to the concept of comfort, NEEKFOX take "comfort, classic, fashion and personality" as the design goal.Creating a home like comfortable outdoor experience for the city elites and enhancing the fun of outdoor sports are NEEKFOX’s pursue.Details are so outstanding that almost every product is work of art. It is not only a brand,but also a way of life.
The difference is in details.
Twice thick as other socks
The crew hiking socks are twice thick as other normal socks to keep you warm in winter. Cushioning in the foot area for extra comfort without bulk.They are as warm as wool socks in freezing winter.
No worry about threadbare hole
The socks are reinforced with high-density fibers and cushioning in the underfoot area to give you all day comfort no matter daily wear,hiking wear and even work wear.Smooth, spongy softness step after step. After all, just because you work hard doesn’t mean your feet need to feel like it.
Permanent cuff elasticity
Permanent cuff elasticity,keep the socks stay on your calf.Even after years of use and washes，no worry about deformation and slipping.Mid calf socks can cover the top of the boot.
Y-type heel stitching design
Compare wtih other normal socks with straight type heel, NEEKFOX men socks with Y-Type heel fits our feet’s construction very well.This Y-Type heel design can prevent socks from slipping when you are walking and running.
Moisture wicking control fibers keep your feet dry all day long. In fact, when you are hiking or working,the harder you work, the harder they work to wick away sweat. Which means feet, toes and socks that feel better, smell better and last longer. Whether it's the middle of sticky August or freezing February, dry feet are always more comfortable.
Flat knit toe seam,doesn’t cause itching.Five different classic colors to match different clothing.Multi performance,sportwear,workwear,indoor and outdoor hiking,trailing and trekking.The socks proper size fits men and women.The socks are ideal as gifts for families and friends.
Color: 01.Large（ Men Shoe Size9-11us）
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The size Large socks fit my size 12 feet perfectly. I like their moderate padding and they're not too high, coming up about five inches above the ankle. Their best attribute is the way they stay put, not sagging down and looking sloppy, or bunching up inside my shoes, causing blisters.
The high quality of these socks justifies their $23 price tag, and I look forward to putting hundreds of miles on this one pair I kept for myself. Great purchase and I'm sure the homeless people will love them too, keeping their feet warm all winter long.
be happier. They last forever, and consistently keep your feet dry, cushioned, and warm. I got rid of all my cotton socks and now only wear
them. My feet are MUCH happier.
I'm on my feet all day for my work and need a performance sock that supports my arches and can hold up to the abuses of blue collar work. These fit the bill!
I was very shocked to feel how padded they were on the bottom, I have hardwood floors and wow, very nice cushioning.
I have not had the chance to go hiking or caving with these socks on yet, but I can already imagine I won't be disappointed.
If I am not impressed after a few hikes, I will edit. If not, you should look no further for some awesome socks!