Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Neewer Neoprene Sleeve Bag Case Cover for 13" 13-Inch Laptop Notebook Pro Macbook Air/Ultrabook iPad
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on October 13, 2011
This thing is cheap and simple. It had a neoprene smell when I first got it but all neoprene stuff does. I kept it in the wash room for a day or two and I have had no problems with it. After all I don't hold it up next to my face, I just use it to hold my laptop which it does perfectly.

I have a Samsung Q430 and it fits it like it was made for it.
on September 29, 2012
I was looking for a simple neoprene case for my 15" MacBook Pro with retina display. Since it is so thin, this 14" sleeve fits perfectly. Like others have said, the smell is a bit strong at first but a bit of Febreze and an afternoon outside on the porch took care of the worst of it. The case is reversible if bright red is your thing!

Simple, effective and cheap!
on March 19, 2016
I use this turned inside out, so it's red, for carrying my HP 13-inch laptop. The red makes it easier to see so I don't leave it laying around somewhere and lose it. It fits perfectly and provides plenty of padding for reasonable use and abuse. I'd definitely buy it again.
on March 28, 2012
Update 6/26/2013
I haven't used this case all that much but the stitching in one of the corners is already coming apart. With just over a year of very little use I expect it to last longer.

Fits my 14" asus perfectly. Good for protecting it from other things in my backpack as well as some cushioning. its water resistant which is good. I would recommend if you just need something to keep this safe from the elements, its not a protective case though so keep that in mind.
on August 20, 2013
I bought this to protect my laptop and thought that the lining was much thicker than it is. It is very thin and would only protect a laptop from scratches. There is barely any padding for bumps in bags or accidental fumbles. The size was bigger than my laptop but that is my error I should have measured my laptop. That being said I really wanted something thick and sturdy which is not this. Plus the flip type lid is more irritating than helpful when trying to get my laptop in and out of the sleeve.

Not sturdy. Not thick. Will protect from scratches but not much else.
Quick delivery. Okay quality.
on October 28, 2014
I needed a simple inexpensive case to keep my work laptop from getting all banged up. I spend a lot of time on my laptop and it comes in and out of my laptop 4-5 times per day. I just got a super nice Hp Folio Ultrabook and don't want to get it all messed up.
on December 24, 2012
I bought this laptop sleeve because it was cheap and I don't really think it should cost more than $10 to put together a tiny piece of fabric. Unfortunately, you really get what you pay for with this product.

To begin with, the sleeve smells awful for about a week after you get it. That isn't really a big deal, so it didn't affect my rating.

The sleeve doesn't have a zipper or anything to close it, it just kind of folds over the laptop. It feels like your laptop might just fall out when you begin to use it, but it actually works fairly well. It's an interesting design.

The real issue is the quality of the sleeve. I have a 14" laptop and it fit fine in the sleeve to begin with. The padding is a nice thickness and offers a decent amount of protection, but after a few days of use I found several rips and tears in the sleeve. The stitching is not very good at all and the sleeve had almost completely fallen apart after two weeks of use. I've given it one star because it really isn't worth buying something that you'll have to replace in a few weeks.

I wouldn't recommend purchasing this sleeve because it's just end up breaking in a few weeks and you'll end up buying a more expensive one anyway. I ended up going for a 14" Case-Logic sleeve that has been going strong for over month and was a much better investment. It's available here: Case Logic PLS-14 14.1-Inch Neoprene Laptop Sleeve (Black)
on January 22, 2014
It's Generic, so expect your laptop, especially if it's a thinner machine, to fit a little looser in the sleeve. It's still pretty attractive and protective, but just know what you're getting.

Also, mine shipped inside out, so I was a bit taken aback when it was ALL RED. Quickly flipping it inside out was the best decision I've made.
on November 26, 2012
I only paid 1 cent for it, and than shipping and handling, for that i can't really complain. The material is kinda thin compared to other sleeves. I just barely fit my laptop in, it's a pretty snug fit, but when you pick it up it's pretty lose, kinda gives the feeling it might slip if you're not careful, and it's an inconvenient case compared to others if you look at how the laptop goes in. It doesn't exactly make sense.

Do I recommend it? yea sure, why not. It does the job, and it does hold my laptop. But it's no the best is all.
on February 1, 2015
I have an HP chromebook 14 and was looking for a simple cheap sleeve that i can put on before i can put it in the bag. I expected nothing special about this, I know that it will only be a plain black sleeve with red lining. What I didn't expect is the "14" sleeve" that they're selling doesn't really fit the 14" laptops. My laptop is not even 14" it's only 13.5" and it's not that thick so a regular 14 inch laptop sleeve should really fit. Such a waste of money. This is a review for the 14" so I don't know how it is with the other sizes.