Industrial Deals Children of Blood and Bone Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 20, 2015
Capacity tested > Claims to be 1500mA capacity. (Stock battery is 1150mA.
Tested on a hobby charger (Accucell 6), discharge at 0.2A > 760mA, half of what is claimed. I figured this would probably be the case.
You can put anything you want on the label but you CANNOT stuff more capacity inside.
The higher the claim....the bigger the lie. This is becoming VERY common in all kinds of batteries.

I wish a lot more people would verify capacity. Mostly you read, "works for me so must be great"....which mostly means nothing.

Update - Tried it out in the camera. Lasts for about 1/4 of the time it ought to and craps out. Complete junk.
on June 27, 2012
I was hoping these would last as long as the original Olympus battery, but they fall just a bit short of that. Not a big difference, but in my Olympus PM1, one of these seems to last about 70-80% as long as the original Olympus battery. I guess when you factor in the fact that you get two of them for a fraction of the price you would pay for one original Olympus battery, you are actually getting longer total combined life, and a far less expensive price. So that's a pretty good deal any way you look at it.

My only complaint is that, as another reviewer has mentioned, they show 100% on the meter until suddenly they are at 0% and shutting down the camera. If you get caught by surprise, you could miss some opportunities while you change batteries. But that is my only complaint, and at this price I almost feel bad about complaining about that, because by the time one of these batteries goes dead, you have been using it a long time and should expect it to give out soon anyway. Again, it lasts at least 70-80% as long as the original battery will.

So, all things considered, for the price these can't be beat.
on March 28, 2014
One of my old, knock off Olympus batteries swelled up, so I bought two of these as replacements. I have had them for a few months and no major complaints at this point. I have the original Olympus battery and these two knockoffs, that I use interchangeably. Order a few of these, since I noticed my Olympus camera does not give you 300-400 pictures per battery charge, like a lot of other cameras. The batteries to my Olympus seem to run low on power more quickly than any other camera I own. I would guess I get about 200 shots per battery charge.
on November 23, 2012
I purchased a two pack of these batteries for my E-PL1. The better of the two will last a little while and then run out of charge just when I need to take a shot of something interesting. The second of the two would die after twenty shots at first, then after eight, then would no longer charge. When put in the charger the charger light just blinks to indicate a problem. I would not recommend these batteries.
on December 17, 2012
I purchased these to serve as back-up batteries for my Olympus camera. I have used them on three separate occasions in the role. They don't take too long to charge and they kept working for hundreds of shots. Using the flash obviously drained them faster but to be so inexpensive they met my expectations.
on April 19, 2013
I have a couple of these batteries for an Olympus Pen camera - the EP-1, and they work! They seem to work really well actually. I have had them about a year at this point and no problems, so I highly recommend them
on February 9, 2014
These have been performing as good, if not better than the original batteries that came with the camera. They were priced very well too, quite a low risk purchase.
on May 23, 2013
For the price it was a good deal and works just fine. It is easier to have a few extra batteries in case you aren't near a charger. Unless you need an expensive battery this one is fine.
on October 4, 2012
Bought two of these and am very pleased to say that they perform perfectly. Battery life is at least as long as the original battery that came with my camera at a terrific savings.
on February 15, 2013
Have had a couple months and they both charge up and hold a charge much the same as a new Olympus battery. Not a scientific test, but for the price, I am thrilled! :)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.