NEMO Helio Portable Pressure Shower with Foot Pump
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LONG-LASTING HEAT - The high capacity, insulated 11-liter soft Helio tank heats water using sunlight; Heated water stays piping hot for hours so you can clean up on your schedule
- SUPERIOR PRESSURE & CONTROL - Designed for ultimate user control, the hands-free foot pump provides simple flow regulation and strong water pressure just like your showerhead at home; Fully pressurized, the Helio provides a steady flow for 5-7 minutes
- SHOWER ANYWHERE, ANYTIME - Ideal for camping, backpacking, rafting trips, music festivals, and adventure travel, all shower components stow in a durable, trail-ready carrying case that's effortless to pack in and out
- VERSATILE DESIGN - Engineered with more in mind than just washing off backcountry grime, the Helio is a multi-use cleaning tool with enough water pressure and capacity to wash dishes, bath pets, rinse off gear, or water plants
- LIGHTWEIGHT SYSTEM - The complete Helio system, including 11 liter tank, 7-foot hose with spray nozzle, foot pump, and compact carrying case, pack down to 8.5 x 5.5 inches with a combined weight of 1 lb 6 oz
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Beloved by adventurers worldwide, the Helio is the portable solution to keep you and your gear clean on the go. A gravity-defying inflation system delivers ample water pressure without having to hang the tank. Whether camping in the desert dust, surfing sandy beaches, or hiking deep in the backcountry, you don't have to forego the soothing shower you deserve.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
3/31/2017 UPDATE: In speaking at length with the product developers at Nemo - they called me to get more information on how I used this product - we narrowed it down to how the unit was stored. I kept it in a sealed Pelican case where I also had two propane bottles. They believe, as do I, that latent gas in that sealed case compromised the material used at the junction of the tube and the cap. I've bought another despite the knock-off now available on Amazon. Nemo deserves my business for the lengths they went to take care of me and get to the bottom of their product's performance.
3/23/16 UPDATE: So disappointed to have this fail on our last trip to Moab. A galvanized junction in the tubing just aft of the pump split. It's been used a dozen times or so and has been in our kit for about a year. For the money, I expected this to be pretty bullet proof.
Upon further inspection it looks like the material is failing. The tube coming out of the foot pump to a pressure fitting has disintegrated, the one-way valve on the foot pump has separated from the housing, and the lid from the top has disintegrated. The plastic is failing.
I got in touch with the folks at Nemo and they're replacing the unit, so kudos for them for taking care of their clients.
To make the water warm as I like I purchased an induction cooktop: http://www.amazon.com/1800-Watt-Portable-Induction-Countertop-8100MC/dp/B0045QEPYM/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1445124848&sr=1-1&keywords=induction+cooktop
You will also want a funnel to pour the water from the cook top pot (which you will have to purchase separately from the induction cook top) through a standard size funnel to keep it from spilling.
To keep the HelioPressure Shower standing as you pour the water into it, I use a belt to wrap around the strip at the top and have the other side of the loop of the belt attached to a pipe that comes out of my wall.
Other ways this product could be improved include:
A clear strip going from the top to the bottom of the shower system so that you can see how much water is left.
Parts that easily detach/attach so that they can be replaced if they break.
Having the strip at the top be able to wobble or detach easier so that it does not obstruct the path of the water that needs to go in.
I also use this for washing dishes as I mentioned. It works good enough!
Edit: I would add one more feature to this: instead of having a small lid at the top there should be a large one (perhaps an inch less than the diameter at the top). That way one can clean out the inside easier to prevent mold (by reaching completely in with their arm and a washcloth).
- seems well made.
- good size, easy to store
- water pressure is very low. good enough to get things wet, but not enough pressure to wash down a dirty bike.. let alone dirty dishes. pumped it up as much as i could.
- the top cap is very tricky to put back on with a full tank. kind of stupid actually. you have to push down on the cap really hard to close it, which puts pressure on the tank spilling lots of water. very messy, very bad design. should be a screw cap.
- also the cap is very small. requires a funnel or small nozzle water spout to fill.
- too expensive.
I am really unhappy with this purchase, and currently trying to see if I can get my money back.
The product was easy to use, the 7 foot hose length is sufficient, it seems to be of good quality and it was used probably 25 times in one week and held up beautifully. Would be great to park outside a tent to rinse off feet or in the camp kitchen to rinse off dishes.