NEMO Fillo Inflatable Travel Pillow with Fabric Cover
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Polyester
- ADJUSTABLE COMFORT - The Fillo combines luxury foam with air insulation, making it fully adjustable to your desired height and firmness
- LIGHT & COMPACT - Weighing in at a mere 9 oz and packing smaller than a water bottle, you won't have to sacrifice pack space for comfort
- MACHINE WASHABLE - The ultrasoft pillowcase is easily removed for washing; Solid colors have microsuede covers, striped covers are jersey knit
- INTEGRATED STUFF SACK - The Fillo's integrated stuff sack protects the surface from ever-invasive camp dust when not in use
- MULTIPURPOSE DESIGN - Designed for camping, the Fillo is also perfect for lumbar support on flights and car trips; A handy accessory for outdoor concerts, picnics, or the beach
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
No more need ball your clothes into lumpy, insufficient pillows; the Fillo Pillow is here to give you the deep, energizing sleep you deserve. The perfect sidekick for backpacking, traveling, or just napping around, this inflatable pillow is super soft, machine washable, and packs down extra small so you’ll hardly notice it until it’s under your head. If you value the freedom of sound sleep anywhere, anytime, the Fillo will be your best friend on every overnight excursion.
Compare with similar items
Color: Moss Green | Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here are my "negatives": There is a slight "crackling" sound when you move your head on the pillow, but this is ignored after a couple nights on it. Also, the air valve lock mechanism was tight, so it took a few tries to learn how to operate it smoothly. I don't touch the valve now, since I've dialed in the proper amount of air. One other "negative": the pillow is so small (and supports my head and neck so well) that I cannot tuck my hands under it while I sleep.
I love the pillow, will probably buy more as gifts if the price stays affordable, as it now is.
03/14/2013 Update: the pillow is performing well after about 1-1/2 years of daily use. I take it on all my trips, including by air, car, motorcycle. It's been a great investment.
Bladder 3 oz
Cover 2.5 oz
Foam 5 oz
Will hike with it and update whether or not it deserves 5 stars.
The pillow has some minor drawbacks, but I've found work arounds for them. 1. Although the one-inch memory foam pad provides sufficient comfort, I can still tell I'm laying on an inflated bladder--my head rolls easily, as one would expect; yet, it is so comfortable that I don't mind. Once I lay still the bladder effect fades immediately. 2. The memory foam holds body heat, which I'll like in winter, but I'm not sure about warm nights in the tent. But if that becomes a problem I'll simply turn it over and remove the bungee cord in order to have a smooth and cooler surface to rest my head on.