NENGGE Mountain Bikes, 26 Inch Fat Tire Hardtail Mountain Bike, Dual Suspension Frame and Suspension Fork All Terrain Mountain Bike,7 Speed,Orange Spoke
|Frame Material||Carbon Steel|
|Wheel Size||26 inches|
|Number of Speeds||7|
|Item Weight||52.9 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1. Fatty tire mountain bike with high carbon steel frame, with 7 speeds, 21 speeds, 24 speeds, 27 speeds, 4 types, dual disc brake system
- 2. High-carbon steel bicycle frame, higher balance strength and weight, each part of the frame is subject to different forces, so the pipe is more demanding
- 3. Reduce the speed and dampen the front fork to minimize the bumps and impact resistance during driving
- 4. Double suspension system, let the safety and durability rise to a new height, make riding a pleasure
- 5. Money back guarantee, all customers enjoy 30 days money back guarantee, if the purchase is not ideal for some reason, you can return and get a refund
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
An all action mountain bike, that is as comfortable on the road as well as on a country lane
[PRODUCT SPECIFICATION PARAMETERS]
Product Name: Mountain Bikes
Material: High-carbon Steel
1. 1-2cm error due to pure manual measurement
2. Due to the difference between the shooting equipment and the display, there is a slight color difference between the object and the picture
3. This bicycle arrives with 85% assembled. You need to install the front wheel, pedals, handlebar, seat and air up the tires
4. Bike Installation instruction included in the package, please read it more carefully before installing the bike and tuning the brake and speed system
1 x Bicycle
If you receive any quality problems with the product, please feel free to write to us and we will resend or refund the full amount
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Frame is out of alignment in numerous areas, im a mechanic and a machinest im scratching my head over this bike.