Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "NEOSLING, Adjustable Neoprene Bottle Holder, Baby ..." and save 16% off the $11.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
|Price:||$17.24 + $2.89 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- The NEOSLING is a stylish, comfortable and convenient way, to take your water or beverage with you, wherever you go
- Perfect for walks, beach days, day hikes, fairs, vacations, etc
- It's also the ideal solution for carrying your H2O4K9 dog water bottle, to keep your dog hydrated while at work, travel, and play.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Fits all standard-sized reusable bottles, as well as sports drinks, soft drinks, and other beverages
Adjustable Insulating Bottle Holder
At a Glance:
- On-the-go convenience: Carry your favorite drink hands-free
- Handy size: Fits standard-sized water bottles and beverage containers
- Insulated: Neoprene traps heat or cold for hours
- Comfortable: Wide, soft, stretchy strap rests gently on the shoulder
- Style: Available in a variety of bold colors
- Adjustable: Strap adjusts to your desired length
NEOSLING Adjustable Bottle Holder
The NEOSLING is a soft insulated bottle holder you can wear over your shoulder to comfortably carry your favorite beverage. You can also strap the NEOSLING to a stroller or wheelchair for convenient carrying. The NEOSLING holds all standard-sized reusable bottles, as well as sports drinks, soft drinks, and other beverages. It is ideal for walks, days at the beach, festivals, vacations, and any other activities where you want to keep your beverage within easy reach.
- Neoprene Material Insulates for Hours Made from neoprene, the NEOSLING insulates bottles from heat or cold. This keeps your beverage at the temperature you want for hours. The thick material also protects reusable bottles from scratching or denting if dropped.
- Wide, Soft Strap for Comfort The NEOSLING's wide neoprene strap is soft and stretchy to rest softly on the shoulder without digging or chafing.
- Adjustable for Customized Wearing The soft, adjustable strap allows you to wear the NEOSLING at your desired height. Shorten the strap to wear the bottle high against your body, or lengthen it to hang the bottle close to your hip. You can also adjust it wide enough to wear the NEOSLING in a crossbody fashion.
- Assorted Colors to Suit Your Style NEOSLING is available in a variety of bold colors to suit your style.
- What's in the Box NEOSLING adjustable insulating bottle holder.
The neoprene (think 'wet suit') material in the NEOSLING insulates bottles in all seasons from heat or cold, keeping your water or beverage at the temperature you expect it to be for up to four hours.
Color: Baby Pink
Top Customer Reviews
STRETCHES TO FIT
(definitely won't slide out of sling):
-- 32oz Nalgene bottle
-- 1000mL (~32oz) Camelbak bottle
(may slide out, but I haven't had a problem since I adjust the sling to a comfortable height so that the bottles pretty much stays upright):
-- 18oz HydroFlask bottle (stainless steel insulated)
-- 750mL (~24oz) Camelbak bottle
-- 25oz Camelbak Big Chill (insulated sport top)
-- 20oz Polar Bottle (insulated sport top)
-- 24oz Polar Bottle
(these bottles are narrower and will definitely slide out if inverted):
-- 16oz Nalgene bottle
-- 500mL (~16oz) Camelbak bottle
-- 22oz Thermos bottle (plastic push button top)
The strap easily adjusts for both tall & short people. My 9yr old has no problems adjusting it for shoulder carry or cross-body carry. The only improvement I can think of would be to add some sort of way to cinch up the top opening of the sling to ensure that the smaller/narrower bottles don't slide out.
In response to size questions, I'm posting photos with a measuring tape pictured with the sling and a bottle. I started with a small Thermos, then started using a larger one--which stretched it permanently, but I can still use the small one, it just isn't a snug fit, anymore.
Holds my bottles sizes: 2.5" Diameter X 10" H X 8.75" Circumference, AND 3" Diameter X 10.5"H X 10" Circumference.
Side Note: Bottom stitching will come out if you stretch it over a bottle that's too big. Over time, stitching will come out if it's being stretched over and over. (Don't know if this is faulty design, or not, but I'm still happy with this product.)
Bottom line: This is such a goodie that I'm about to order another one, as a surprise gift for a buddy. I doubt seriously if anyone could/would regret this purchase. Super bang for the bucks! (And yes, it keeps your beverage cold!)