Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on March 6, 2013
I did this with an AT&T iPhone. I was very nervous that it wouldn't work. The whole process literally took me 10 minutes to do, it couldn't have been easier! Thanks so much Net10, I can have a iPhone without a huge bill!
on July 7, 2013
I like the fact that they provide these sim cards so you have the availability of which plan you choose. However this company makes everything about these phones complicated. It seems like you have to buy a certain sim card so that you can have a certain plan, but what I didn't know, is that when I bought what I thought was a net10 phone (turned out to be a tracfone), it was not compatible with my tracfone. The Net10 people had NO IDEA on how to handle this....after speaking for TWO and a HALF HOURS on the phone, I finally was able to get help! Anyway, I would recommend buying your phone first and checking to make sure whether or not it has a sim card in it. If it does, you will most likely not need this sim card.
on March 16, 2015
Love Net10! We have 4 phones on Net10 and all of them are bring your own phones. This is so easy to do ONLINE. Just don't call customer service - that's not fun.
on July 28, 2013
My wife and I signed on with Net 10 and yes, the customer service leaves room for improvement but did get the job done. The sim cards are exactly what is needed to get going. This kit includes all the sim cards for any gsm phone, including the micro.
on September 29, 2013
So easy and fun to stick it to the ATT, Sprint, Tmobile Net 10 runs on ATT wireless antennas so its pretty much good quality calls but who talks I text mostly. Anyway the Book is sent with several Sims cards in it. One for Apple I phone and Samsung Galaxy line of phones uses the mini sim card. and the other big one t mobile uses etc. so your cover on various sims options.
I suggest signing up for the monthly unlimted data text everything with no limit that I have ever hit in 3 years using Net 10. They are basically Trac phone compny reinvented but more consumer less trac phoney? Helps to bring an Unlocked phone too
on December 10, 2015
Outdated version of the bring your own phone kit. Doesn't include the necessary sim card for verizon.
on December 27, 2013
I was thinking I could switch my Straight Talk number to a Net10 phone with this Item. However, when I tried it says it will only do that with AT&T and T-Mobile. The directions online said nothing about this.
on January 23, 2013
Good deal, gets the job done. Was a gift for my daughter and she is happy with it. Fast shipping too.
on July 11, 2016
worked good .
on August 5, 2016
Great

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.