|Wireless Type||802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11n|
NETGEAR DOCSIS 3.0 - High Speed Cable Modem (CMD31T)
|Price:||$73.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The NETGEAR High Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet. Item is CABLE MODEM ONLY
- Compatible with major Cable Internet Service Providers like Comcast, Charter, Cable Vision, Cox, Time Warner Cable and others
- High-performance - Up to 150 Mbps download and upload speed for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming
- Cost-effective - Saves money over time. No monthly equipment charges required from your ISP
- Gigabit Ethernet port - Fastest wired speeds to connect your router or computer
- Simple - CD-less installation
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
The NETGEAR High Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet. It provides up to 150 Mbps download and upload speed for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming.
The NETGEAR Difference – CDM31T
- For high-speed cable Internet access
- Works with major cable ISPs1
- No monthly equipment charges
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Lab certified
- Secure connection
- Easy installation
1. Compatible with major Cable Internet Service Providerslike Time Warner, Comcast, Charter, Cable Vision, and others
Fast Cable Internet Access
- Up to 150 Mbps download and upload speed for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high speed online gaming
- Saves money over time—no monthly equipment charges required from your ISP
- Gigabit Ethernet port—fastest wired speeds to connect your router or computer
- Channel bonding of up to 160 Mbps downstream, up to 120 Mbps upstream
- Supports the latest Internet communication protocol (IPv4 and IPv6) to expand network addressing capabilities
High-performance – Up to 150 Mbps download and upload speed for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming
Compatible – Compatible with major cable Internet service providers like Time Warner, Comcast, Charter, Cablevision, and others1
Cost-effective – Saves money over time. No monthly equipment charges required from your ISP
Gigabit Ethernet port – Fastest wired speeds to connect your router or computer
Simple – CD-less installation
Total Home Networking Solution
- High Speed Cable Modem—DOCSIS 3.0 (CMD31T)
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter, localized to country of sale
- Cable broadband Internet service
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
Top Customer Reviews
1 August Update:
After 4 months of going back and forth with Netgear and having them send me two different modems after they accepted that the problem was the modem, not Comcast service, I finally gave up. I sent their modems back and requested a refund. As it stands right now, Netgear has cut all communications with me, will not respond to my voicemails or emails. So I am screwed out of $90. If I could I would give the company and modem zero stars. Avoid at all cost.
My CMD31T died six weeks after it was purchased. One day it was working fine and the next day I had no internet connection with my ISP. First I called my ISP and did all the stuff they asked. Then my ISP sent out a technician with a network analyzer. My connection was fine, the modem was not. Then the nightmare begins.
The Netgear support number connects to a call center in India. Everyone there follows the script EXACTLY. The first Customer Service Representative (CSR) told me that Netgear does not do support for this modem, I have to call my ISP. I call my ISP to check and they confirmed that since this was a privately purchased modem that Netgear was responsible for support. The second CSR had me do a bunch of diagnostic steps. Nothing worked, but since I could still see the GUI in the modem, the modem MUST be fine. The third CSR told me to call the ISP and when I asked to speak to a supervisor, blew me off. The forth CSR said someone from Netgear would call me. I'm still waiting for an RMA so I can return this modem two weeks later.
BTW, forget any support if you run Linux. You can tell the CSR your IP address, DNS, and default route, (which are MUCH easier to find in Linux) but if you are not running windoze they tell you they can't do support.
The technician from the ISP recommended Arris or Motorola. I bought a Motorola modem because I might not ever get an RMA from Netgear.Read more ›
But It barely worked I kept having troubles like losing connection and finally one day it completely stopped working.
The Comcast technician who visited my place told me many other people faced the same problem with this one but Comcast refused to officially remove this from the list of certified modems.
Finally now I am using a surfboard and it does not have any problem.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The modem was completely broken and failed to connect to my network at all ! Looks like somebody wanted to git rid of their broken modem! Read morePublished 7 days ago by Shiva Navabi
Bought this just over a year ago. Stopped working today. Would not have purchased this had I known it was only going to last 1 year. Very disappointing.Published 12 days ago by amanda bryant
I bought this modem a few months ago, and then out of nowhere, it just stopped working. Tried to return it and they said I was outside of the return window. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Dave N.
I have used this modem for Xfinity/Comcast service for the past 3 years. It works great, I haven't really had a problem with it dropping service. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
we have used this for 2 years and it seems good for us. We have since also cut the cable cord and use Roku/Sling. saved 70/month.Published 2 months ago by jeffrey barnes
Works correctly 99 percent of time, have to reset sometimesPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.