Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10,919 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16,882 reviews
on September 19, 2017
I've always had a problem with slow wifi, due to our combined router/modem set up. I purchased this specific router because it was so highly reviewed on Amazon, and I'm so glad I made this decision! Now, I'll tell you, the install, and "waiting" for it to get itself set up was kind of frustrating, but I dunno, maybe I was just doing something wrong, but after everything is set up, you won't regret buying this router! I've never had faster wifi in my life.
on September 19, 2017
Quick, easy set up. Does the job perfectly.
on September 19, 2017
easy setup and easy to mange
on September 19, 2017
5G is problematic. Not the range I expected. Not much of an upgrade over the ASUS I had. I expected more.
on September 19, 2017
My old router started to drop connections randomly and devices were needing a DHCP renew in order to connect. This router is providing me wifi everywhere it needs to, inside the house and throughout the yard. It was very simple to set up and has plenty of bells and whistles that my 7 year old router didn't have.
on September 18, 2017
Awesome router!!! I had bad coverage in my two story home and now I have improved coverage and super fast download speeds. Highly recommend.
on September 18, 2017
This router increased our bandwidth by a factor of 5-10. We were going to get a repeater for upstairs, but there isn't a need with the Nighthawk, Wow!
on September 18, 2017
Very easy to set up, and I’m achieving top speeds! Would purchase again!
on September 18, 2017
Impressive router with a an impressive range. The Netgear Genie software also allows for channel optimization and access control. If you want a serious router you can't go wrong with this beast.
on September 18, 2017
I had returned mine. Wifi devices lose internet connection 10 times a day, for 1 minute.
Very frustraiting. Tried all solutions but none of them helped. Everything else is excellent
If you are ok with 1 minute lag ten times a day.