Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "NETGEAR N600 Dual Band Wi-Fi ADSL (Non-Cable) Mode..." and save 84% off the $199.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
NETGEAR N600 Dual Band Wi-Fi ADSL (Non-Cable) Modem Router ADSL2+ Gigabit Ethernet (DGND3700)
|Price:||$158.95 & FREE Shipping|
Want this professionally installed?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Installation of 1 router
- Password protecting your network
- Connecting up to four internet-ready devices
- Providing use and troubleshooting instructions
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Wireless N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit DSL Modem Router with WiFi Speeds up to 600 Mbps (300 + 300) is only compatible with DSL providers. This product is NOT compatible with cable providers such as Comcast
- Works with ADSL Internet Service Providers like AT&T®, Verizon®, Qwest®, & CenturyLink(TM)
- Does not support AT&T U-verse® and CenturyLink® VDSL
- One (1) ADSL2+ port, Five (5) 10/100/1000 (1 WAN and 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports with auto-sensing technology
- ReadySHARE USB - Easily share media stored on USB thumbdrives and hard drives with any DLNA device on your network
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item NETGEAR N600 Dual Band Wi-Fi ADSL (Non-Cable) Modem Router ADSL2+ Gigabit Ethernet (DGND3700)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$6.04|
|Sold By||DOCSIS Networks||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DOCSIS Networks||Enhanced Gadgets Co.||GSA WHOLESALE|
|Item Dimensions||9.85 x 11.62 x 3.23 in||1.3 x 6.8 x 7 in||10.13 x 12.02 x 2.84 in||10.1 x 10.6 x 2.6 in||9.76 x 11.5 x 4.13 in||10.2 x 10.5 x 3.8 in|
|Item Weight||2.3 lbs||1.6 lbs||2.41 lbs||1.97 lbs||2.91 lbs||3.1 lbs|
The NETGEAR N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router is the Ultimate Integrated DSL Networking Gateway. It offers concurrent dual band technology which avoids interference and ensures top speeds and the greatest range for demanding applications, such as streaming HD video and multiplayer gaming. Complete with a built-in DSL modem, it is compatible with all major DSL Internet service providers.; All-in-one-Built-in ADSL2+ modem and WAN Gigabit Ethernet port for cable/fiber combined with a wireless router create the Ultimate Integrated Home Gateway; Concurrent Dual band-Ensuring top speeds and the greatest range while minimizing interference; Faster multimedia streaming-Provides Wireless-N speed for streaming HD videos, simultaneous downloads, and online gaming in addition to basic Internet applications; Shared storage-Two (2) ports for ReadySHARE USB Storage Access provides fast and easy shared access to an external USB storage device; Live Parental Controls-Keeps your Internet experience safe; Guest network access-Provides separate security and access restrictions for guests using the network; Secured connection-Push ‘N’ Connect ensures a quick and secure network connection; Broadband usage meter-Monitors Internet traffic and sends customized reports to help keep costs under control; Easy installation-Connect to PC and open your browser to install; Compatibility-Compatible with all major ADSL Internet service providers (ISPs); Broadband usage meter-Monitors Internet traffic and sends customized reports to help keep costs under control
From the Manufacturer
The NETGEAR N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit DSL Modem Router is the Ultimate Integrated DSL Networking Gateway. It offers concurrent dual band technology which avoids interference and ensures top speeds and the greatest range for demanding applications, such as streaming HD video and multiplayer gaming. Key features include ReadySHARE USB and DLNA compatible media server, as well as wireless access from your computer to USB printers. Fully compatible with all major DSL providers like AT&T, Verizon, CenturyLink, and more.*
Performance & Use
- Use with ADSL2+ modem (built-in) or cable/fiber modem (through Gigabit Ethernet)
- DLNA compatible—Stream videos, photos, and music to your HDTV
- Gigabit—Fast wired connections for gaming and video
- Simultaneous Dual Band—Avoid interference for streaming media and online gaming
- NETGEAR Genie—Easy dashboard control to manage, monitor, and repair home networks
- ReadySHARE Printer—Wirelessly print from your Mac Computer or PC to a connected USB printer
The NETGEAR Difference
- Powerful Dual-Core processor
- Share USB storage and printer
- Live Parental Controls—Free!
- Guest network access
- CD-less browser based installation
Gigabit Wired – Ideal for HD gaming & video
Ease of Use
Choose the DSL wireless modem that fits your needs
N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit DSL Modem
|WiFi Speed (Mbps)||300 + 300||300 + 450||300 + 867|
|No. of USB Ports||2||2||1|
|Ethernet Ports (Mbps)||4 (LAN) + 1 (WAN) 10/100/1000||4 (LAN) + 1 (WAN) 10/100/1000||4 (LAN) + 1 (WAN) 10/100/1000|
|USB Storage Access Speed||Best||Best||Ultimate|
|Wireless Standard||802.11 a/b/g/n||802.11 a/b/g/n||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Frequency||2.4 & 5 GHz||2.4 & 5 GHz||2.4 & 5 GHz|
|Live Parental Control|
|Broadband Usage Meter|
|DLNA Media Streaming|
|CD-Less install with smartphones/tablet|
|WAN/Broadband||ADSL/ADSL2+ Gigabit||ADSL/ADSL2+/ Gigabit||ADSL/ADSL2+/ Gigabit|
|Time Machine Compatible|
|Genie – Dashboard Control|
NETGEAR Genie App
- Home network manager
- Makes any printer AirPrint compatible to print from an iPad or iPhone
- MyMedia—Find and play media files in your network
- EZ Mobile Connect—Scan QR Code to connect to your home network
- For PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, & Android devices
- N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router (DGND3700v2)
- Installation guide
- Ethernet cable
- Phone cable and filter
- Power adapter, localized to country of sale
- ADSL2+ Broadband Internet service OR
- Cable or Fiber broadband internet service – (Connects to cable/fiber modem via Gigabit Ethernet WAN port)
- 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4 or 5.0 GHz specification wireless adapter or an Ethernet adapter and cable for each computer
- Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, Me, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or higher
- Use with an N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter (WNDA3100 for maximum performance) or laptop with dual band WiFi
*Internal DSL Modem is not compatible with VDSL broadband services like AT&T Uverse or Cable broadband services like Comcast, Cablevision, Time-Warner, and Cox.
Top customer reviews
The only problem I had was connecting to it with my browser. The instructions on how to do it are not that readilly available. I had to serch through the manual for the proper name and format. If you are already familiar with how to do this then, never mind.
I have it on a Verizon DSL. NETGEAR says it does not work with all DSL providers so go to thier Webstie to make sure your Provider is not one of the ones that they do not support.
It also did not solve my Fire Stick problem. The fire stick works fine with cable but will not stay connected to DSL for some reason. My thought it is a Android problem but my Kindles work fine so it may be the Fire Stick itself?
Thank you for choosing NETGEAR. We want to let you know that you can contact as at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide a copy and paste of your review and any additional information that can help speed things up for us.
Most recent customer reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.