|Item Weight||3.35 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.3 x 2 x 0.47 inches|
|Item model number||PTV3000-100NAS|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
NETGEAR Push2TV Wireless Display HDMI Adapter with Miracast (PTV3000) Certified for use with Kindle Fire HDX
- Certified for Kindle Fire HDX
- Wirelessly display content in up to 1080p HD video resolution.
- Flexible power option by using the USB port on the TV.
- Small size for easy placement and portability.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Microsoft P3Q-00001 Wireless Display Adapter
Cable Matters Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter with VGA and DVI 3-in-1 Adapter in Black - Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 Port Compatible - Supporting 4K Resolution via HDMI
Wireless HDMI Transmitter & Receiver, by OREI - Extender Full HD 1080p Wirelessly Upto 100 Ft with Dongle - Perfect for Streaming, Laptops, PC, Media and More
J-Tech Digital HDbitT Series 1X2 Wireless HDMI Extender 200' Dual Antenna Supporting Full HD 1080p with HDMI Loop Output IR Passthrough [JTECH-WEX200]
|Sold By||Gabriel Galore||Amazon.com||Cable Matters||Bombay Electronics||J-Tech Digital, Inc|
|Item Dimensions||3.30 x 2.00 x 0.47 inches||0.87 x 15.88 x 0.43 inches||9.00 x 5.40 x 0.60 inches||3.25 x 3.50 x 0.50 inches||9.00 x 7.00 x 3.00 inches|
Mirror the Screen of Your Kindle Fire HDX, Laptop, Tablet, or Smartphone on Your TV
NETGEAR Push2TV Wireless Display Adapter enables you to mirror whatever is displayed on your Kindle Fire HDX, Intel WiDi, or Miracast-supported smartphone, tablet, or laptop screen on your HDTV, wirelessly.
- Certified for Kindle Fire HDX
- Wirelessly display content in up to 1080p HD video resolution
- Flexible power option using a USB port on the TV
- Small size for easy placement and portability
- Works with Miracast or Intel WiDi certified Windows 8.1 laptops and ultrabooks
- Works with Miracast-certified smartphones such as Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy S4, LG Optimus G, and others
- Bring content from mobile devices to the big screen
- Enjoy photos, videos, music, apps, or any website on your big screen TV
- Experience your videos and photos in HD resolution up to 1080p
- Enjoy 5.1 surround sound for an immersive home entertainment experience
- Display photos, videos, the browser and favorite apps wirelessly from your mobile devices on TV, without using HDMI cables
- Push2TV is an ideal accessory for any compatible mobile device – Kindle, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
Certified for Kindle Fire HDX
Your Push2TV now supports Kindle Fire HDX. Enjoy Amazon Instant Video or anything that is displayed on your Kindle tablet on your big screen TV.
Flexible Power Options
Push2TV can be powered using a USB port on your TV. If the TV does not have a USB port, Push2TV also comes with a standard power adapter that plugs into an electrical outlet.
Small in size, Big in Performance
Smaller than a standard pencil, the Push2TV adapter allows for simple placement and makes it easy to carry around when travelling.
Supports Intel WiDi and Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Miracast
Push2TV supports Intel WiDi and is Miracast certified, so you can wirelessly display more of your devices on TV in up to 1080p HD.
- Installation Guide
- Power adapter
- USB cable
- Requires a laptop, smartphone, or tablet with Intel WiDi or Miracast wireless display
- HDTV with available HDMI input
User manual available at http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/PTV3000/PTV3000_UM_23Apr2013.pdf
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pulled the adapter out of the box and plugged the included cord into the adapter on one end and included power plug on the other. Plugged in the HDMI cord to the adapter on one end and HDMI plug on the back of my tv with the other. (If you have a really old tv without an HDMI plug this isn't going to work, but even our cheapo tv has two.) One the adapter was plugged in there was a tiny white light on the front to show it was on and working. Turned on the tv changed input to HDMI 1 and a connection screen came up.
All that was required to connect to my Kindle was to make sure Wi-Fi was on (settings/Wi-Fi) and then pull down at the top, choose Settings, choose Display and Sounds, choose Display Mirroring. When I turned on Mirroring it searched and found Push 2TV. I chose that option and it connected. Bingo, that's it!
While people seem to have compatibility issues with connecting certain other items, I have had zero issues with the Kindle HDX. It was super easy and I'm very happy. If you are unsure which Kindle you have, do be sure to check before ordering this item! It's only going to work with the HDX (3rd generation Fire). If you have the previous Fire HD (2nd generation Fire) you can't connect wirelessly, but can just use an HDMI cord to connect. The first generation Kindle Fire cannot be connected at all as far as I know. You can find which Kindle Fire you have on Amazon's website. In the upper right choose Your Account, choose Manage Your Kindle, then choose Manage Your Devices. Your Fire will be listed as Fire(1st), Fire HD(2nd) or Fire HDX(3rd).
Hope this helps!
Top reviews from other countries
If you have found this review helpful, please click the button below.
The range however drops off quickly and with a Nexus 5 and 7, after 4 meters the video would cut off and the screen got artifacts.
It still kept playing regardless, but it looks like it buffers and displays delayed video.
For the most part it's really good, depending where you install it.
The device is very very small.
It has also dropped out a couple of times. Owned for a week.
Would still recommend it as a quick wireless display solution, just don't expect to always watch a full movie without issues.
Safe buy !
Edit change...... will not work with any new device ... posted Nov 2016... now worthless .
Works great with these Windows 8.1 devices: Surface 2, Surface 2 Pro and Dell Venue 8 Pro.
Both Surface 2 had the latest updates and they connected perfectly the first time. At first, the Venue 8 Pro could only Extend the display but luckily, some Dell updates were waiting to be installed. After that, I could mirror the device display without issues.
My device is connected to my receiver and beside video I can now listen to music from Deezer or other music services on the big speakers. Bye bye AirPlay!
That done, my Samsung Galaxy S3 (SGH-I747M) and my Nexus 7 (2013) both work with this device out of the box. However, the video quality is just not there. It's akin to watching a video on an old PC, where the CPU/GPU can't quite keep up with the video. Motion on-screen is not fluid, but just shaky enough to notice and ruin the experience of a good movie. Often artifacts (Pixel popping) are visible on screen.
This device was also tried on another Nexus 7 2013, so three Android devices, all the same video quality, not watchable by me. I could not get this to work with a Nexus 7 (1st Gen tablet).
I have reverted back to my working solution of a PC attached to my 55" TV, and XBMC to stream videos from my Tablet & Phone device, at 720p without the any of the issues this device presents.
If you are a presenter, Slide shows, etc..., this device will save you much time as it's very simple to operate.