Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "NETGEAR VueZone Home Video Monitoring System - 2 C..." and save 42% off the $349.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
NETGEAR VueZone Home Video Monitoring System - 2 Camera Kit (VZSM2700)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Motion Detection Email Alerts - Sent directly to your email with an image or short video clip
- Access live video anytime, anywhere - Supports iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices
- VueZone Mobile Apps - Free!
- 100% Wire-free for hassle-free placement anywhere
- VueZone cameras install in minutes - Just click, stick and view
- Easily expand your system - Add up to 15 cameras
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||HQ Tech||Blink by Immedia||Amazon.com||Blink by Immedia||Blink by Immedia|
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 8 x 5 in||4.8 x 4.8 x 8.9 in||7.5 x 9.5 x 2.5 in||10.24 x 13.39 x 10.51 in||7.5 x 9.5 x 2.5 in||6 x 7.6 x 2.5 in|
|Power Source||—||—||battery powered||—||battery powered||battery powered|
Watch over your home from your smartphone
NETGEAR VueZone Home Video Monitoring System:
2 Camera Kit / VZSM2700
Retire The Wire.
The VueZone Home Video Monitoring system, with two motion detection cameras, comes complete with everything you need to remotely view your home, family or business. All you need is a high-speed Internet connection and about 10 minutes to install…with absolutely no camera wires to run! Then, easily view from anywhere on your computer or smartphone.
- View live video & change settings anywhere – iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, Mac
- 100% Wire-free cameras for easy placement – no power cords
- Add up to 15 cameras anywhere throughout your home
- Both cameras install in minutes – no hardware required
- Receive email alerts with free VueZone mobile app
- Works inside or outside with optional outdoor shell
Watch live or recorded video from any smartphone, tablet or online from any computer
Only VueZone cameras are 100% wire-free.
Cameras can be easily placed without the inconvenience of power cords. Just pick the best location, peel and stick the magnetic mount and adjust the camera position. Extra mounts are included to easily move cameras around the house. Flexible placement of infrared lamp throughout the room allows for optimal viewing.
Simple to Install and use.
No technical expertise required. Just click the button, stick the camera on the wall and view your home.
Free Mobile App allows you to keep an eye on what matters most from anywhere.
See live video, record video, or take a snapshot on your iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices. Recordings are securely stored on your private cloud account for viewing later, sharing, or downloading.
Expand your system
Add more cameras, digital pan & zoom, and safely record & store weeks of video to the cloud with a premier or elite VueZone service plan.
|Securely record & store video in the cloud||Up to 250Mb, unlimited date range||Up to 500Mb, unlimited date range|
|Live video on your mobile devices (iOS & Android)||•||•||•|
|Live video from your computer||•||•||•|
|Arm/disarm motion detection via smartphone||•||•||•|
|Motion detection triggered email alerts||snapshot||snapshot / video||snapshot / video|
|Number of invited friends able to view live video||1||10||15|
|Digital pan & zoom||•||•|
|Record time-lapse videos||•||•|
|Publish videos to YouTube, snapshots to Flickr||•||•|
|High resolution snapshot mode||•||•|
|Schedule recordings by date & time||•||•|
Add more cameras
Add-On Day & Night Camera See up to 25 feet in the dark with powerful infrared lamp
100% Wire-free Add-on Camera Wireless range up to 300 feet (line of sight)
Add-on Day Motion Detection Camera
Motion detection up to 15 feet; Triggers email alerts
Accessorize your system
Place your camera virtually anywhere with these flexible mounting options
VueZone Outdoor Shell
Protect your cameras when mounted outdoors
- Protects camera from moisture
- Allows motion sensor to perform normally
VueZone Table/Ceiling Mount
Mount VueZone cameras to shelves or ceiling
- 360° positioning for VueZone cameras
- Use freestanding on a table or shelf or attach to ceiling
VueZone Window Mount
Easily point your camera through glass
- Simple to mount on glass
- Designed to minimize reflective images through glass
VueZone Wall Mount
VueZone cameras can mount in seconds
- Mount, position and move VueZone cameras in seconds
- (2) VueZone motion detection cameras (VZCM2050)
- (4) Wall mounts
- (1) VueZone base station – plugs into router or cable/DSL modem
- (1) Base station AC power adapter
- (4) Lithium CR123A photo batteries
- (1) 5 ft. Ethernet cable
- (1) Quick install guide
- High-speed Internet connection and an available port on your router
- Flash-enabled browser for viewing
From the Manufacturer
live video on iOS and Androidphone not included
Wire-free Video Monitoring System
Peace of Mind
Ever wonder what happens at your home or business when you’re not there? NETGEAR VueZone is an incredibly simple and convenient way to see for yourself. Check on your family. See what your pets are doing. Make sure your home is secure. VueZone is live remote video right on your smartphone, tablet or computer. That’s real peace of mind at your fingertips.
Mobile Apps for Your iPhone or Android
The VueZone Mobile app allows you to see live video, record video or take a snapshot on your iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices. Recordings are securely stored on your private cloud account for viewing later, sharing or downloading. For those times when you aren’t mobile, access your VueZone account from any computer using most internet browsers.
VueZone is WIRE-FREE…and hassle-free
Installation takes less than 10 minutes with the 100% wire-free VueZone cameras. Camera positions can be adjusted easily from one magnetic mount to another.
Everybody is a Tech-Wizard with VueZone
No tech expertise is required to set up and view your VueZone system. All it takes is a simple push of a button. Just pick the best spot to install your cameras – then Click, Stick, View. It really is that simple!
Choose a Service Plan
From a FREE plan with basic access, to the most popular Premier service that gives you more features and supports up to 5 cameras, to the Elite plan for power-users, VueZone has a service plan for you.
|View live video anywhere – iOS & Android App, web||•||•||•|
|Motion detection with email alerts||snapshot||snapshot / video||snapshot / video|
|Digital pan & zoom||•||•|
|Securely record video to the cloud||Up to 250MB; unlimited date range||Up to 500MB; unlimited date range|
*please visit us at www.vuezone.com/serviceplans for pricing
Here’s how VueZone works
The cameras are battery-powered and connect wirelessly and securely to your Base Station. The Base Station simply plugs into an available port on your network router to communicate with your private, secure account in the Cloud.
- 2 VueZone motion detection cameras (VZCM2050)
- VueZone base station – plugs into router or cable/DSL modem
- 4 Classic wall mounts
- Base station AC power adapter
- 4 Lithium CR123A photo batteries
- 5 ft. Ethernet cable
- Quick install guide
- High-speed Internet connection and an available port on your router
- Flash-enabled browser for viewing
It's easy to expand your VueZone system
A simple ‘click’ of a button is all it takes to add cameras to your VueZone system. Add motion detection or night vision capability at any time. Easily move cameras or use special mounts to place your cameras in the perfect location. See which options below meet your needs.
|Viewing Angle||Normal (60°)||Wide (110°)||Wide (110°)|
|Outdoor Shell (VZMS2050)||•||•|
|Table Ceiling Mount (VZMB2010)||•||•||•|
|Window Mount (VZMW2010)||•|
|Wall Mount (VZMT1000)||•||•||•|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cameras work pretty good though the motion detection is a bit slow. I have one on my front door and the door opening is never caught - the camera starts after the person has entered the house. Sometimes it will miss if the movement is quick enough. Video capture quality is ok but could be better.
Overall good experience (4 star rating so far) UNTIL we tried to switch the subscription to a monthly service as we don't need another full year. Here is what happened:
1. Tried to renew with monthly service via my account on the VueZone website. Not allowed to change from annual to monthly online. Error says I have to contact customer service.
2. Hit the Customer Service link at it routes you to the generic NetGear support page
3. I called the toll free number. Taken into electronic hell. None of the descriptions match and there is no way to get to a person easily. I tried a couple of the options and those people could not help. Tried 0 - no luck. Tried again and just held - was disconnected after I didn't select a button.
4. Hit the Chat button on the generic NetGear support page. To chat (a premium service for NetGear products), I had to enter my serial number. That failed and was told to go away.
5. Went back to VueZone website. After searching for quite some time, found a different chat button. It was buried under "Contact Us" instead of Customer Support. That chat didn't require me to enter a serial and got connected.
6. 20 minutes later, got connected to an agent. He was generic NetGear and had to route me to a VueZone agent. He was very nice - no criticism of the agent. The routing was automatic, so that was good but more waiting...
7. After a bit of a wait, got connected with a VueZone agent. Agent was very nice - no issues again with the agent (until point 10 below). I told the agent I wanted to switch to monthly. The agent isn't allowed to do that. I have to be contacted via phone by a "specialist" to assist. I press the agent but with no luck. I am promised that an agent would call in the next hour to get the issue resolved.
8. During the chat, I ask how I can contact VueZone chat in case nobody calls me and I have to contact them. I am told there is NO WAY to reach VueZone directly and that I have to go through NetGear. Once connected there, I must request routing to VueZone. What a hassle.
8. No phone call, no nothing (it has been 3 hours - yes I am getting impatient)
I have now spent about 90 minutes (active with the phone calls and chat and 30 minutes waiting for chat sessions) plus the wait time for a phone call. All I want to do is change my subscription from annual to monthly.
9. I am persistent and mad so I start chat back up. I never closed the previous chat window and there was a link to Restart Chat. That worked better as it was pretty quick start up this time and is direct to vuezone. New agent but again he does his job well.
10. I am told that it will take 24-48 hours before someone will call me. I guess that 1 hour call time was ...
I have had it. Signing up for the year - the man wins. It is not worth the time and hassle.
Cannot wait to uninstall.
Cameras and setup - 4 stars
Service - 0 stars
Average - 2 stars
VueZone did call back later that day. I wasn't available the first time and they left a message. The message stated I had to wait for the original subscription to expire before I could change to monthly. Too late and a bit weird.
VueZone called back the next morning. I was able to pick up. I explained how painful it was to reach them. The Rep (again - very good just like the others) had no idea that the chat links were wrong, the toll free number was useless, etc. He said he would investigate.
VueZone called back later that afternoon. That Rep (again - very nice and professional) asked me if there was anything else (which I told them there wasn't) and told me I would be getting a refund for the years service I signed up for.
Cameras - 4 stars
Service - 2.5 stars. They seem to have a solid team working there but it remains a hassle to reach them. They also did a very good job in listening and hopefully fixes will be made. If reaching them was as easy as working with them, I would give 4-5 stars. Hopefully that is the case soon.
Overall - 3 stars
1) Having camera's on the inside vs outside lowers the cost of the camera. Doesn't have to be weatherproof, or infared night vision. If someone breaks into your house, what difference does it make as long as the camera takes a picture/video.
2) The future is "short" for DVR's. Storing images on a "cloud" account makes perfect sense. This eliminates the need for recording equipment. Also the data can't be tampered with ie....the thief can't walk away with the evidence.
I didn't hesitate purchasing this product because of the brand name. We've used Netgear equipment in the office for years.
Set-up was easy and very versatile. I use the mobile app as well as website from pc at work to monitor camera's a couple of times per day. I currently have 3 camera's installed. This covers 4 entry doors from inside the house, and one camera on the outside to cover the front of my detached garage. The outside camera was used inside the optional plastic pod mount.
Had for about 2 months now and the batteries are holding up fine. The outside camera is the only one showing any drainage of battery power. Motion activation really saves battery power.
I was quoted $3000 for a 4 camera infared DVR system installed. I have less than $400 in everything with this Netgear system. The 1 year "cloud" data storage account was around $45 dollars, and supports up to 5 camera's, so I'm thinking about added a couple more later.
1. The online application is very slow. I just tried the login and this is what I observed:
a. 15 seconds to get the login screen to sign in.
b. you enter your password and hit 'sign in'
c. wait another 35 seconds to have the app display my vuezone.
2. Once you are in my vuezone, the online application does not deliver videos reliably. I have both cameras enabled for motion detection. I expected video clips in my library showing videos of activity in the coverage area. Sometimes this happens, but more often, it does not.
I am hoping that this situation is temporary until Netgear fixes their software. I can view live videos of the coverage area once I am logged in, but I also expect the system to capture motion and save the videos to the library.