|Wireless Type||802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11a, 802.11g, 802.11ac|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
NETGEAR WiFi Range Extender EX3700 - Coverage up to 1000 sq.ft. and 15 Devices with AC750 Dual Band Wireless Signal Booster & Repeater (up to 750Mbps Speed), and Compact Wall Plug Design
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.73 (19%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Extended wireless coverage: Adds WiFi range coverage up to 1000 square feet, and connects up to 15 devices such as laptops, smartphones, speakers, IP cameras, tablets, IoT devices, and more
- AC750 WIFI speed: Provides up to 750Mbps performance using dual band and patented FastLane technology
- Universal compatibility: works with any wireless router, gateway, or cable modem with wifi. The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non standard or outdated
- Wired Ethernet port: Simply plug in game consoles, streaming players, or other nearby wired devices using the one 10/100M port for maximum speed
- Safe & secure: Supports WEP and WPA/WPA2 wireless security protocols
- Simple to setup: Press the WPS button to connect to your router. Use the NETGEAR WiFi Analyzer app for optimal location
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Discrete Wall Plug Design
Plug into a wall outlet for a sleek solution that extends your router's range and stays out of sight.
Smart Connect up to 15 Devices
Intelligently selects between dual bands to minimize interference and maximize speed for your smart wireless devices.
Connect to your existing router with one button press, connect devices to your network, and you’re done.
Connect a Wired Device, Too
One 10/100M Ethernet port lets you easily connect a nearby wired device for faster transfer and uninterrupted connection.
Works with any WiFi router for hassle-free reliability.
|WiFi Range & Performance||Good||Better||Better||Best||Ultimate|
|Added WiFi Coverage||1,200 sq.ft.||1,500 sq.ft.||2,000 sq.ft.||2,100 sq.ft.||2,800 sq.ft.|
|# Connected Devices||Up to 20||Up to 25||Up to 32||Up to 35||Up to 55|
|Bandwidth||Dual-Band Up to 750Mbps||Dual-Band Up to 1200Mbps||Dual-Band Up to 1750Mbps||Dual-Band Up to 1900Mbps||Tri-Band Up to 3000Mbps|
|Best for Internet Speed||Up to 20Mbps||Up to 25Mbps||Up to 50Mbps||Up to 100Mbps||Up to 1000Mbps|
|Seamless Roaming with One WiFi Name||✓||✓||✓|
|Tri-band for 2x Speed||✓|
|Universal Router Compatibility||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
NETGEAR AC750 WiFi Range Extender (EX3700-100NAS). System Requirements:2.4 and/or 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wireless router or gateway,Microsoft. Internet Explorer. 8.0, Firefox. 20, Safari. 5.1, Google Chrome 25.0 browsers or higher. Trouble shooting tip- If you cannot get a WiFi connection working, you can use an Ethernet cable to connect your computer to the extender. Data throughput, signal range, and wireless coverage per sq. ft. may vary due to differences in operating environments of wireless networks, including without limitation building materials and wireless interference. Operating temperature:32°to 104°F.