Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 321-330 of 990 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,494 reviews
on November 5, 2014
Fast and easy to install. Great product. A bit difficult if you want to change the password and name of router mostly because there are no instructions on how to do that. Other than that no real complaints
on February 17, 2017
Very small but seems to do the job.
on December 5, 2014
Was an ok product while it lasted. Worked for 9 months then crapped the bed. Called customer service on 5 separate occasions in the span of 4 days. Each time was walked through the same trouble shooting steps to no avail (router wasn't even producing a wireless signal). Figured it would fall under warranty. Was told that I'd have to pay $100 to have them walk me through further trouble shooting and if it didn't work after that I could send it in. If it was deemed defective under their scope of terms, they would fix it and then I would receive a refund. First of all, the router market value isn't even $100 so why would I do that? Second, why couldn't I send it in and then they diagnose the problem and give me the cost of how much it was to fix? In the end, I just bought a Belkin router which works exponentially better. I will never buy another Netgear product and never recommend this brand to anybody. Their customer service is just atrocious like their product.
on November 17, 2016
Works really great. I would recommend it.
on August 5, 2016
Extremely inexpensive, just like new, works perfectly. Great buy.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 25, 2015
This was a mistake—wrong version and could not be flashed. Now sitting on my as a giveaway to a friend. Nothing wrong with it but just wrong choice by me.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on November 1, 2015
I had the last version of this router. This one has something in it where the firewall at my work makes the Internet shut down.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2016
works great - easy setup, and great signal
on November 1, 2016
Good buy here on amazon. Would buy again.
on March 14, 2011
NETGEAR Wireless-N Router WNR2000 - Wireless router - 4-port switch - 802.11b/g/n (draft 2.0) - desktop - refurbished

Customer wanted fast & easy network... got her this... she took it home and did it herself! Told her she could but she didn't believe me; told her to READ and FOLLOW the cd installation and she would be fine. She did and was. She loves it.