|Item model number||CM600-1AZNAS|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.2 x 10.2 x 4.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.24 x 10.24 x 4.53 inches|
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
NETGEAR CM600 (24x8) DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem. Max download speeds of 960Mbps. Certified for XFINITY by Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter & more (CM600-1AZNAS)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Support Cable Internet Service plans up to 300Mbps. Separate router required for WiFi. 24x8 channel bonding
- DOCSIS 3.0 up to 24x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2.0
- 24 downstream & 8 upstream channels providing efficient and reliable Internet access, up to 960 Mbps download for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming Ideal for XFINITY Blast/Extreme Internet plans
- Compatible with Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox, CableONE & more, not compatible with: Verizon, AT&T, or CenturyLink. Not compatible with bundled voice services
- ELIMINATE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES - Up to $120 per year
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Netgear Difference
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- DOCSIS 3.0 CableLabs certified
- Supports IPv6
- Secure connection
- Easy installation
CM600 High Speed Cable Modem-DOCSIS 3.0
Save on Modem Rental Fees
The Netgear CM600 High Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 960 Mbps. It is CableLabs certified DOCSIS 3.0 that is 24x faster than 2.0 devices. A Gigabit Ethernet port provides faster access and downloads.
- Up to 960 Mbps download for streaming HD videos, faster downloads and high speed online gaming
- 24 downstream & 8 upstream channels providing efficient and reliable Internet access
- Ideal for Xfinity Blast/Extreme Internet plans
- Works with U.S. cable Internet provider Comcast Xfinity & more (not compatible with Cable bundled voice services)
- Fast self-activation for Xfinity customers - get connected without a service call.
- Save money over time by owning your cable equipment and avoiding monthly rental charges
- High Speed Cable Modem – DOCSIS 3.0 (CM600)
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick install guide
- Power adapter
- Cable Broadband Internet Service
- Microsoft Windows 7,8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
CM500 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
CM600 24x8 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
CM700 32x8 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem
CM1000 Modem and AC3000 WiFi System
CM700 Modem and AC2600 Router
CM700 Modem and AC3000 WiFi System
|Find the Best Solution for Your Internet Speed|
|0 - 9Mbps Download||Recommended||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|10 - 49Mbps Download||-||Recommended||✔||✔||Recommended|
|50 - 99Mbps Download||-||-||Recommended||✔||Recommended||Recommended|
|100+ Mbps Download||-||-||-||Recommended||-||Recommended|
|Works with Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|WiFi Speed||-||-||-||-||Dual Band AC2600||Tri-band AC3000|
|Best for - Property Size||-||-||-||-||Very Small to Medium||Medium to Very Large|
|Best for - Activities||Gaming, streaming, multiple devices||Gaming, HD streaming, multiple devices||Gaming, HD streaming, multiple devices||Gaming, 4K streaming, many devices||Gaming, 4K streaming, many devices||Gaming, 4K streaming, many devices|
|Works Best with:||Netgear R7000 Router||Netgear R7500 Router||Netgear R7800 Router||Netgear Orbi WiFi System||-||-|
Compare with similar items
Up to 960 Mbps download for streaming HD videos, faster downloads & high speed online gaming.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So enter my new Netgear modem. My new speed tests on the 3rd floor (next to the router is about 70 to 80 down and about 15 up. On the second floor where I work (just ran a speed test as I am writing this review / See pictures attached) I am getting 63.68 down and 10.26 up; which is a HUGE improvement from using the Comcast modem.
Again my router is getting old and am looking to buy a new one soon, however the huge difference in speeds between this Netgear modem and the Comcast one are painstakingly clear. Oh and for you gamers that use a direct connection (I direct connect my Xbox one into LAN port 1) when I ran a speed test though the Xbox it showed 122 down (which is higher than I am paying for).
I have to say that I do love it but there is a few concerns. Review notes below:
-Very noticeable speed increase from Comcast Modem
-Install went quickly. Called Comcast, gave them (if I remember correctly) the MAC and serial number on the modem and I was up and running within minutes.
-My one and only major concern is how HOT it gets. I am not sure if this is normal for this modem and I still need to contact netgear about this. When I say hot; I don't mean warm to the touch, I mean borderline that I am worried the components are melting / fusing together on the inside. This is why I only give it 4 stars and not 5
Hope this review helped and I will try to answer any questions you all have.
UPDATE - Two months later, this modem remains an absolutely excellent performer. Have had to do ZERO resets or reboots due to connection issues. Speeds are stable and consistent, and works really well with my Airport Extreme router & Apple network. I feel really glad I bought this and for the price, it remains a terrific value. I upgraded my Cox service to 300 MB/sec and this modem allows me to use every bit of that without a hitch as evidence by speed tests.
I did not buy this modem to gain extra speed, but according to Speedtest, it is down loading over 3 times more data and is uploading twice as fast. The way I figure, the other modem was about 12 years old, maybe older. If this one does need constant rebooting and stays fast, then for $43.00 I have scored like a bandit!
The other advantage of this device is that my old tech had reached the end of its supported life, per Comcast. Now, I should be good for at least the next 10 years.
It took me less than 5 minutes to activate and I was up and running. Speed tests were as fast if not a touch faster with this cable modem so all is good and no more payment to Comcast for their modem. Breakeven for me is right at a year and then I'm ahead of the game.
Recommend to anyone who is not in a bundle with their provider that gives them a rent free modem or device. At this price I'm getting 100% return on investment in a year
The CM700 and AC1900 router make a terrific combo.
I went on speedtest and I get the 6ms latency, then the needles just jumped to 220Mbps and 20Mbps in an instant, instant of the anemic but steady climb to 170/18 on the Cisco.
Oh yes baby, I am ready for some more 4k UHD streaming in my dedicated basement HT.
Of course I modded it, I used a Torx bit to remove the base, then drilled the bottom (flat side that faces the bottom of the PCB) and screwed in an old joystick base rubber feet to elevate it, now it fits perfect under the desk.
Most recent customer reviews
CM600 has broadcom chipset, so i preferred it to buy instead of the famous intel puma 6 chipset which has some
latency problems which are still not solved :(