|Item model number||CM600-1AZNAS|
|Item Weight||2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.2 x 10.2 x 4.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.24 x 10.24 x 4.53 inches|
3-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
NETGEAR CM600 (24x8) DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem. Max download speeds of 960Mbps. Certified for XFINITY by Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter & more (CM600-1AZNAS)
|Price:||$129.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ELIMINTE MONTHLY CABLE MODEM RENTAL FEES - Up to 120 per year
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem with 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- DOCSIS 3.0 unleashes 8x faster download speeds than DOCSIS 2.0
- Ideal for streaming HD videos, faster downloads, and high-speed online gaming
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The NETGEAR Difference
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- DOCSIS 3.0 CableLabs certified
- Supports IPv6
- Secure connection
- Easy installation
CM600 High Speed Cable Modem—DOCSIS 3.0
Save on Modem Rental Fees
The NETGEAR CM600 High Speed Cable Modem provides a connection to high-speed cable Internet with speeds up to 960 Mbps. It is CableLabs certified DOCSIS 3.0 that is 24x faster than 2.0 devices. A Gigabit Ethernet port provides faster access and downloads.
- Up to 960 Mbps download for streaming HD videos, faster downloads and high speed online gaming
- 24 downstream & 8 upstream channels providing efficient and reliable Internet access
- Ideal for XFINITY Blast/Extreme Internet plans
- Works with U.S. cable Internet provider Comcast XFINITY & more (not compatible with Cable bundled voice services)
- Fast self-activation for XFINITY customers - get connected without a service call.
- Save money over time by owning your cable equipment and avoiding monthly rental charges
- High Speed Cable Modem – DOCSIS 3.0 (CM600)
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick install guide
- Power adapter
- Cable Broadband Internet Service
- Microsoft Windows 7,8, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS or other operating systems running a TCP/IP network
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
|CM500 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem||CM600 24x8 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem||CM700 32x8 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem||CM1000 Modem and AC3000 WiFi System||CM700 Modem and AC2600 Router||CM700 Modem and AC3000 WiFi System|
|Find the Best Solution for Your Internet Speed|
|0 - 9Mbps Download||Recommended||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|10 - 49Mbps Download||-||Recommended||✓||✓||Recommended|
|50 - 99Mbps Download||-||-||Recommended||✓||Recommended||Recommended|
|100+ Mbps Download||-||-||-||Recommended||-||Recommended|
|Works with Xfinity from Comcast, Spectrum, Cox||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|WiFi Speed||-||-||-||-||Dual Band AC2600||Tri-band AC3000|
|Best for - Property Size||-||-||-||-||Very Small to Medium||Medium to Very Large|
|Best for - Activities||Gaming, streaming, multiple devices||Gaming, HD streaming, multiple devices||Gaming, HD streaming, multiple devices||Gaming, 4K streaming, many devices||Gaming, 4K streaming, many devices||Gaming, 4K streaming, many devices|
|Works Best with:||NETGEAR R7000 Router||NETGEAR R7500 Router||NETGEAR R7800 Router||NETGEAR Orbi WiFi System||-||-|
Compare to similar items
Up to 960 Mbps download for streaming HD videos, faster downloads & high speed online gaming.
Top customer reviews
So enter my new Netgear modem. My new speed tests on the 3rd floor (next to the router is about 70 to 80 down and about 15 up. On the second floor where I work (just ran a speed test as I am writing this review / See pictures attached) I am getting 63.68 down and 10.26 up; which is a HUGE improvement from using the Comcast modem.
Again my router is getting old and am looking to buy a new one soon, however the huge difference in speeds between this Netgear modem and the Comcast one are painstakingly clear. Oh and for you gamers that use a direct connection (I direct connect my Xbox one into LAN port 1) when I ran a speed test though the Xbox it showed 122 down (which is higher than I am paying for).
I have to say that I do love it but there is a few concerns. Review notes below:
-Very noticeable speed increase from Comcast Modem
-Install went quickly. Called Comcast, gave them (if I remember correctly) the MAC and serial number on the modem and I was up and running within minutes.
-My one and only major concern is how HOT it gets. I am not sure if this is normal for this modem and I still need to contact netgear about this. When I say hot; I don't mean warm to the touch, I mean borderline that I am worried the components are melting / fusing together on the inside. This is why I only give it 4 stars and not 5
Hope this review helped and I will try to answer any questions you all have.
On the contrary, in bridge mode I typically receive 25 to 50+ mbps faster download speeds than the 200 mbps service that I am paying for.
The modem is lighter in weight than I would prefer, but no biggie. The front panel LEDs are muted and not at all too bright even at night which is great. So many companies use blindingly bright LEDs, but these are perfect. The modem is warm to the touch at the top, but not hot.
The push button on/off switch is a nice quality feature too.
Very easy to install if you follow directions. It took less than 10 minutes after connectingredients a few cables. Contrary to some opinions on this modem, it is not hot to the touch. No more buffering issues...even with many devices connected. I didn't even have to call my Internet provider, Comcast with Mac address information since the modem did that with no delays or issues of any kind.
Bottom line...outstanding modem capable of 1Gb/second speeds