NEW Loc8tor Pet Handheld Finder Locator Cat
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Ever Worry about Loosing your Pet? Does the thought of waiting until someone finds your beloved family member sound unthinkable? Cats, Dogs, Tortoises, Ferrets and yes even free range Chicken owners have all used Loc8tor. Locating technologies for pets have changed dramatically in the the last few years. The Loc8tor Pet has been an award winning product. The Loc8tor Pet is the ultimate locating device to help you keep track of your pets and can even be used to help locate other valuables.
- * Tags are the smallest and lightest of their kind. Only 5 grams * Great Range - Up to 122 metres /400 feet (clear line of sight).* Ultra portable - Handset is the size of a credit card.handheldTag Size Metric : 30.5mm (H) x 19.5mm (W) x 8.5mm (D) Weight: 5 grams Imperial : 1.2" (H) x 0.8" (W) x 0.3" (D) Weight: 0.175 Oz
- Pack Contents: 1 x Loc8tor Pet, 2 x Mini Homing Tags,2x Pet Splashproof cases,2x Splashproof cases, Key ring loop and adhesive strips, Wall mount bracket, Multi language user guide, All batteries included
- • The Locate mode is used to find your pet with the Handheld guiding you to within 2.5cm / 1 inch. The Alert mode warns if your dog has crossed a predefined boundary i.e. bolted out the front door or escaped from the garden. The credit card size handset makes it extremely easy to use where ever it's needed and will pick up the signal emitting from your pet's collar as soon as you press the locate button, provided you're in range. You can now know where your cat goes during the day and even if he gets locked in a neighbor’s garage.
- 10,000's units have been sold. With about 2,500 dogs and 3,200 cats go astray every week the best chance of your pet remaining safe is to quickly ascertain their whereabouts. Why be a statistic?With it's small lightweight Tag weighing only 5 grams it tells you which way to walk to find your lost (or hiding) pet or indeed any other item (keys, mobile, TV remote). It works indoors or out up to a maximum range of 400 ft / 122m (clear line of sight) even through doors, walls, airing cupboards and other perfect hiding places.What's so special about it?* Our directional capabilities. * Loc8tor guides where to walk to find your pet.* Audio & visual cues on handset and Tag guide you to within 2.5cm / 1 inch.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A microchip identifies your lost cat – but only if someone finds it first. GPS trackers are heavy, and despite the hype, not accurate enough for finding cats in many of their hiding places. The unique Loc8tor Pet is the world's leading cat finder and has already saved thousands of cats around the world from getting lost. Loc8tor Pet gives cat owners real peace of mind. Loc8tor Pet's unique dual directional technology system gives you both audio and visual cues to guide you right to your cat. It works like an electronic game of hot and cold and will show you the right direction to walk to find your cat.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Last week, however, he didn't come before dinner time. I went out with the Loc8tor, walking the neighborhood but to no avail; I was obviously getting more and more upset since this wasn't anything that I had experienced before. My husband and I then took the car and slowly 'ran the roads' with me holding the Loc8tor out the window. The VERY LAST road we went down (not very far from our house as the crow flies), the buzzer sounded a bit. I frantically jumped out of the car and proceeded to the backyard of a house (by now, it was a bit past dusk). The buzzer got louder and was at its max and I heard a cat meow but couldn't find him. THEN - we looked up the tree where the Loc8tor was buzzing the loudest....and there our 'Tarzan Rocco' was, about 30 feet up. To make a very long story shorter, he was evidently treed by the dogs at this house! If it wasn't for the Loc8tor, we KNOW we would never have found our furry boy! I recommend it to ANYBODY who needs to have overall peace of mind AND a great way to find your pet. After this incident, if I could give a review of 10 stars, I would! Thank you Loc8tor!
After we were lucky enough to recover our lost cat, I put collars and this Loc8tor on both cats. The above product works for up to 4 cats with a single transponder, but this version includes only 2 cat collar-tracking devices. I assume you can purchase additional cat-collar tracking devices from the manufacturer.
My 10 year old son is generally the one to use this device to find our cats, when I freak out after discovering someone left a door open. So far our cat's haven't escaped, so we haven't had to track our cats outside, but within 5 minutes we are able to find our cats in the house, which is a huge relief.
How to use it: You walk around the house or yard with the locator device and point the device in different directions. The direction of your cat will make a faster beeping sound and light up more. The closer you get the faster the sound and more lights.
This doesn't use GPS, which is a plus if you don't have great GPS service in your area. I think the GPS devices wouldn't be more accurate, they would just work in a much larger range.
So if your cat tends to roam outside you may want something else. But this does a great job finding a cat in a typical sized yard of 1/4 or 1/2 acre or less. In a house with multiple levels you may get some mixed readings, but after a week we have figured out how to understand the readings. We can now quickly find our cats' hiding spots and verify they are indoors before leaving.
When tracking a cat the device also beeps the locator on their collar, which I find very helpful as cats can camouflage amazingly well when they want to. There is no reason you couldn't also use this on a small dog, although dogs tend to hide less and bolt more, so a dog could easily get far from the range of this device and a GPS would probably be more useful.
UPDATE: Don't believe 90% of the reviews! This a decent product, but don't expect it to detect your pet at 60 yards. With fresh batteries and no obstructions, you might get 200 feet, but reality is maybe 50 feet ... Also, your review won't be seen if you mention where the horribly performing, included batteries come from ...