Norton 360 Deluxe 2021 – Antivirus software for 5 Devices with Auto Renewal - Includes VPN, PC Cloud Backup & Dark Web Monitoring powered by LifeLock [Download]
Enhance your purchase
- ONGOING PROTECTION Download instantly & install protection for up to 5 PCs, Macs, iOS or Android devices in minutes!
- REAL-TIME THREAT PROTECTION Advanced security protects against existing and emerging malware threats, including ransomware and viruses, and it won’t slow down your device performance.
- SECURE VPN Browse anonymously and securely with a no-log VPN while using public Wi-Fi. Add bank-grade encryption to help keep your information like passwords and bank details secure and private.
- DARK WEB MONITORING Powered by LIFELOCK We monitor and notify you if we find your personal information on the Dark Web.**
- 50GB SECURE PC CLOUD BACKUP store and help protect important files as a preventative measure to data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware.***
- PRE-PAID SUBSCRIPTION A payment method must be stored in your Norton account to activate* You won’t be charged until the prepaid term ends. For new Norton subscriptions only at an introductory price
- AUTO-RENEWAL Never have a service disruption since this subscription auto-renews annually. If you do not wish to renew, you can cancel in your Norton account anytime.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsPlatform:Download Code [12 Month, with Auto-Renewal]
- Package Dimensions : 8.07 x 5.51 x 0.75 inches; 0.04 Ounces
- Date First Available : March 27, 2019
- Manufacturer : NortonLifeLock
- ASIN : B07Q33SJDW
- Customer Reviews:
Norton 360 Deluxe gives you comprehensive malware protection for up to 5 PCs, Macs, Android or iOS devices, including 50GB of secure PC cloud backup and Secure VPN for your devices. Enrolling in our auto-renewing subscription and storing a payment method is required for activation and use.* We won't charge you until your renewal period. You will get an email reminder before we charge your payment method and can cancel your automatic renewal at any time in your Norton account. Also included are additional features such as Password Manager, Parental Controls, SafeCam that alerts you and blocks unauthorized access to your PC’s webcam, and Dark Web Monitoring powered by LifeLock,** where we monitor and notify you if we find your personal information on the dark web.
From the manufacturer
Choose What's Right for You
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This particular product auto-renews, which some commentators have found intrusive. I do, too. It's very easy to turn off, however. After you install the product go to the "My Subscription" area of your Norton.com online account. In the upper right-hand area of the screen you'll see an "Automatic renewal" toggle. Just switch it to "OFF". You'll subsequently see a screen asking you to state reason why you turned off this feature. I chose "I prefer not to respond", clicked "CONTINUE" at the bottom, and the feature was turned off. Simple.
The installation of the product, as I was already using Norton Security Standard from last year, took all of two minutes. Now I'm protected for another year.
As I noted, I've been using the Norton suites for years. It may slow my machine a bit when I'm browsing, but I've found via using TASK MANAGER to examine the CPU usage that generally Chrome is hogging the memory, not Norton. And it may slow the boot-up of my desktop but, again, it's a small price to pay for online security and I don't find it annoying.
I feel completely protected by Norton; my experience has informed and validated that feeling. No complaints.
UPDATE (Nov. 2020): I renewed my Norton subscription last month. I still had a couple weeks remaining on it and yet, after I renewed, the expiry date didn't adjust to add on those two remaining weeks. I was miffed. Logged on to the Norton site and eventually learned (through a chat session with a rep and also a subsequent call) that LifeLock bought Symantec during late 2019 or 2020 and has a policy of not adding on the remaining days when you renew the subscription. This seems underhanded to me. Anyway, I called a rep and he quickly adjusted my expiry date to include those extra couple weeks remaining on my previous subscription.
Be warned: either wait until the day of expiration to renew or, if you renew earlier, be prepared to waste 30 minutes or so slogging through the LifeLock customer service system to claw back the remaining days. The annoyance was not quite enough to induce me to cancel my subscription. If this sort of thing keeps up, however, it will be.
LifeLock reps, if you're reading this: be honest in your operations. You tried to steal 2% of a subscription I'd already paid for. That's dishonest.