Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Rebirth of a Platforming Legend: It's been 15 years since the first launch of Rayman. Rayman Origins brings back many of the classic characters, revived in their original 2D form, as well as a whole new world of characters and environments. Discover the roots of Rayman by collecting pieces of the Glade's history, and assemble them to reveal the truth behind Rayman's origins.
- 4-Player, Jump-In/Jump-Out, Co-op Gameplay: Play as Rayman in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play as Globox or as one of the two Teensies. Players can leave at any time without affecting the others’ progression.
- Unique Approach to 2D Art: A rich world with over 100 characters and 12 unique environments created by some of the VG’s most reputed artists and animators. This creative approach to 2D design will recapture the hearts of platformer fans and introduce a new generation to one of the industry’s best-loved characters in his original 2D form.
- A Handful of Highly Talented Artists and Engineers: Rayman Origins was developed by the UBI art team in Montpellier and is built on an open-source game engine—the UBI art Framework—designed by Michel Ancel to allow much smaller teams of artists and developers to produce incredibly high-quality graphics and gameplay quickly and efficiently. This garage-game approach has led to great strides in creativity and innovation.
- Epic Boss Fights: A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes... A possessed, mountainous golem... An evil daisy-c**-carnivorous plant...Rayman Origins will put players to the test with these and many more challenging boss battles!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
When the Glade of Dreams is overrun by nefurrious Darktoons, the Fairy Council hastily invokes Rayman to save the day. To help him, Rayman teams up with his best friend, Globox, and two crafty wizards, the Teensies. Together, the world's most hilarious team of heroes will need to restore peace to the Glade or watch as their beloved home vanishes like a bad dream...
Top customer reviews
cons: 2D scroller similar to warrio (some old NES 2D scrollers looked much better)
very annoying and repetitive background music(will drive some insane)
no replay value
too boring for older kids
easy enough for younger kids but can not keep their attention for that much longer
notes: go with kirby return to dream land instead
asian game designers still own french ones by several orders of magnitude :(