NEW YEAR DEAL - Foam Roller - for Deep Tissue Muscle Massage Therapy - With Ebook Instructions (RED/13-Inch)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.64. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- YOUR OWN PERSONAL MASSAGE THERAPIST - Dual Pressure Zones let YOU control the pressure and action. Provides muscle soreness relief where you need it most including all key areas such as Lower and Upper Back, Neck, Knee, ITB, Quads, Hamstrings, Delts, and Shoulders
- PERFECT FOR SELF MYOFASCIAL RELEASE FOR ALL SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS: Crossfit, Pilates, Bodybuilding, Rugby, Boxing, Running, Weight Training, Yoga and Sports Beginners
- WORRY FREE TRAINING - DESIGNED SO YOU CAN GO HARDER FOR LONGER: Releases toxins in the muscles pre workout so you can drive yourself harder and post workout speeds recovery to improve your performance. Also ideal for Sports Injury PREVENTION as well as REHABILITATION
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Only 13 inches in length ensures it fits easily into any gym bag or travel case- ensuring you get your massage in any time, anywhere
- ORDER NOW! WORRY FREE! We offer a BETTER than money back guarantee, if there is an issue with your product for any reason we will REFUND you and SEND YOU A NEW ONE.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WANT TO SUPERCHARGE YOUR WORKOUTS AND DRIVE YOUR PERFORMANCE HARDER?
Discover The Missing Link To More Strength and Flexibility With Foam Rolling Massage Therapy!
The Master of Muscle - MUSCLE MAULER - Foam Roller with its Dual Pressure Design means you can now train hard worry free!
If you Pump Iron like Arnie, run like Forrest Gump, Devastate WOD’s like Froning, Bend Yoga Poses like Vishnu, or are a Professional Desk Jockey approaching your 40’s and 50's - stiff muscles and joints can hinder results, impact mobility and general wellbeing. By using the MUSCLE MAULER you take charge of your own muscle wellbeing in the most convenient and cost effective way
Introducing The Most Convenient and Cost Effective Massage Therapist You’ll Ever Meet!
The MUSCLE MAULER Manipulates Soft Tissue like a massage therapist to relax stiff muscles, break down scar tissue and improve your range of motion quickly and effectively.
The Flexible Foam Nodules helps you control the pressure and get the massage you need, where you need it.
Its compact size allows you to work smaller regions and isolate specific muscle groups
It is lightweight and easily portable allowing you to get you massage in anywhere you need it.
So what are you waiting for - For less than the cost of ONE Sports massage you can have the MUSCLE MAULER to blast muscle fatigue and supercharge your strength and mobility to start getting the most out of your workouts.
SO ORDER NOW - And when you do, consider getting one for you and your workout buddy!© Master of Muscle 2014
Color: Solid Core
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This product works like a charm. The first time she used it, she loved it. So much so that I almost lost my 10/20 privileges. Here's the nitty gritty:
- It's large, as in, it keeps you decently elevated allowing you to apply better pressure when necessary
- It's still while retaining comfort. If stiff enough to allow you to apply pressure to specific spots, but not so stiff that it hurts.
- It's durable. You would think something that's made of foam would warp or lose it's shape over time, but this actually retains its shape perfectly. i'm sure if you used it as a seat cushion in your truck it would warp over time, but when used for its intended purposes, you have nothing to worry about
Cons: (Sorry, I can't really think of any at the moment)
My wife loves this thing. She's a nurse who's constantly on her feet, so usually when she gets home, she spends 5-10 minutes rolling around with it. I use it from time to time after workouts as well, and I have to say, it really is a great product and does relief back pain (or muscle soreness) when used properly. So if you're looking for something besides tennis balls to help you relieve pain/soreness, then look no further.
My wife and I both highly recommend this product!