- You have clipped this coupon.
- Save 4% each on HDMI 2.0b Audio Extractor 4K offered by Fiibest when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% each on HDMI 2.0b Audio Extractor 4K offered by Fiibest when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on this item when you purchase 1 or more HDMI 2.0b Switch 3 in 1 Out offered by Fiibest. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% on this item when you purchase 1 or more avedio links 4K HDMI Audio Extractor offered by Fiibest. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% on 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch when you purchase 1 or more NEWCARE HDMI 2.0b Audio Extractor offered by Fiibest. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
NEWCARE 4K@60HZ HDMI 2.0b Audio Extractor, HDMI Audio Converter Adapter,HDMI to HDMI + Optical Toslink SPDIF + 3.5mm AUX Stereo Audio Out, Support HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2, RGB 4:4:4,3D (Metal Black)
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Buy 5, save 4%.
Save 4% each on HDMI 2.0b Audio Extractor 4K offered by Fiibest when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy 2, save 3%.
Save 3% each on HDMI 2.0b Audio Extractor 4K offered by Fiibest when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save 3% on 4x2 HDMI Matrix Switch when you purchase 1 or more NEWCARE HDMI 2.0b Audio Extractor offered by Fiibest. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ★[Upgrade HDMI Audio Splitter Extractor]- One HDMI Input to one HDMI Output(Pass Mode), Toslink SPDIF (Optical) digital audio output(2.0CH/5.1CH Mode), and 3.5mm stereo audio output(2CH Mode), achieving the synchronization of audio signal separation, guarantees audio and video transmission with high-fidelity and lossless-This HDMI Audio Splitter Extractor comes with high speed HDMI cable.
- ★[HDMI 2.0b Specification compliant]- Our HDMI 2.0b Audio Extractor supports up to 4Kx2K at 60Hz RGB4:4:4, Ultra HD/3D, HDR, ARC(Audio Return Channel); Supports HDCP2.2 with 18Gbps bandwidth and 24/30/36 bit deep color.(Note: You must plug in the HDMI ARC port when starting the ARC function.)
- ★[Three Audio EDID Settings]- There are Pass, 2.0CH and 5.1CH three kinds of audio mode options. 3.5mm audio output supports 2.0CH PCM LPCM stereo audio. Toslink SPDIF Output supports 2.0CH PCM, 5.1CH Dobly Digital, Dobly TrueHD, DTS-HD, DTS. (Note: Our Audio Extractor can't decode these audio formats. If your Amplifier or soundbar can't support these audio formats, there will no audio on your soundbar or amplifier, so please set audio format on HDMI Source to PCM/ LPCM audio format.)
- ★[Wide Compatibility]- This 4k HDMI Audio Extractor is suitable for most devices with standard HDMI interface. Such as Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, cable/satellite box, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, PS3/4, PS5, Xbox, PC/laptop, HD camera, HD DVR etc.(Need DC5V power supply)
- ★[What You Get]- 1x HDMI Audio Extractor Converter, 1x 5V Power Adaptor, 1x HDMI cable,1x Digital optical cable and User Manual. Our products are backed with a ONE YEAR limited warranty, If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us directly by click “Fiibest” after “Sold by” then clicking “Ask question”, we would respond within 24 hours.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Support 4K x 2K@60Hz, Support 3D
Support blue-ray 24/50/60fs/HD-DVD/XVYCC
Digital audio format, as dts-hd/dobly-truehd/LPCM7.1/DTS/dobly-ac-3(not support always Dobly Digital plus)
Need DC5V power supply.
HDMI Resolution: 4K2K/3D/1080P/720P/576P/480P/480i
Support video color format: 24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit
Max bandwidth: 600MHZ
Max baud rate: 18Gbps
Input cable distance: 10m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Output cable distance: 10m AWG26 HDMI standard cable
Max working current: 350mA
1.When you use ARC Function, please make sure the spdif port light is red on, that’s means the converter get signal. And the TV need support ARC.
2.When you open the ARC, then the TV remote will can’t control the volume, you can only adjust the volume on your speaker/sounder/home theater.
3.Please do not plug HD TV to HDMI input of converter otherwise you could not get any signal.
- 1 X HDMI Audio Extractor
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1x Digital optical cable
- 1 x 5V/1A Power Adapter
- 1 X User Manual
Support ARC Function:
Our HDMI Audio Extractor supports ARC Function, you can listen to music in night or anytime without worring to disturb others.
How to use:
Connect your TV HDMI(ARC) Port to this switch HDMI Output Port with HDMI Cable, then using optical cable to the soundbar, Speaker, home theater, A/V receivers etc./3.5mm cable to the headphone. No distortion of audio or video.
Three Audio mode settings:
PASS Mode: The output audio format depends on the HDMI input signal.
2CH Mode: Set 2CH to get analog stereo audio. Extract the digital 2CH PCM stereo audio signal from the HDMI input and convert it to 2CH analog stereo output through its 3.5mm Audio/Optical SPDIF output at the same time.
5.1CH Mode: Set 5.1CH to get 5.1 digital surround.(HDMI input source must support 5.1CH), Which can be extracted via Optical SPDIF output. It support Dobly TrueHD,and DTS-HD Master Audio.
Support up to 4K@60hz, HDCP 2.2, HDMI 2.0b, HDR, RGB4:4:4
High speed bandwidth of 18.2 Gbps and stable transmission of high-definition video signals with smooth and undistorted picture quality.
|HDMI 2.0b Audio Extractor 4K||HDMI 2.0b Switch 3 in 1 Out||4K HDMI Splitter 1 in 8 Out||3 Port Digital Optical Splitter||HDMI Switch 4x1|
|HDMI Cable Including||✓||✓||×||✓||✓|
|Control way||Auto||Button/IR remote/Auto||Auto||Auto||Button/IR remote/Auto|
|Use for||HDMI Audio Extractor||HDMI Switch 3 in 1 Out||HDMI Splitter 1 in 8 Out||SPDIF TOSLINK Digital Optical Audio Splitter 1x3||HDMI Switch 4 in 1 Out|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One note though - the TOSLINK output port is too close to the HDMI output port and you can't plug both in at the same time. I took a sharp xacto knife and shaved about 3mm off of one side of the included HDMI port to allow clearance for both the HDMI and optical to fit at the same time.
Won't be an issue for anyone just using HDMI but keep it in mind for those trying to use HDMI > Optical audio output.
Fiibest was very patient with helping me troubleshoot and when it didn’t end up working out, they were very gracious in offering me a refund.
This product didn’t work out for my particular situation, but I give them 5 stars for customer support.
In the meantime, this little HDMI audio de-embedder solved the problem. We looped the Hopper HDMI out through the Newcare HDMI 2.0b Audio Extractor and fed optical S/PDIF to our audio amplifier. Problem solved. The box is transparent with no side effects. Comes with 5 volt power pack, HDMI jumper, and TOSLINK cable. Highly recommend for those rare times when you really need to pull audio from HDMI.
>> Review Followup After 3 Months of Use >>
The audio extractor is still working but I discovered a flaw in it's programming. When fed from our Dish Hopper receiver, the audio channels are reversed. Specifically, left and right are swapped. If I moved the protocol slide switch to another position and back, the channels righted themselves. That is, for a while. After a few minutes, the channels were reversed again. The TOSLINK feeds a Yamaha amplifier/decoder.
Now I suppose if this is the only source you have then you could simply swap the speakers. Or just ignore the problem as almost everything is center channel these days except for music. Since my return window has expired I replaced it with another brand and will put it on my oddities shelf.
I informed seller of the problem and received a quick reply where they offered a refund even though the return window had passed. They also informed be that the product was now revised and suggested that I try the newest version. They provided a link to make that option easier.
I understand that problems occur from time to time and appreciate when a seller will step up do their best to make things right. That is why I am giving them a 4 star review, 3 stars for the product and 6 stars for above and beyond good customer service,
I am giving it 4 stars instead of 5 because I am glad I had a tiny optical cable available. The HDMI and optical connectors are too close together for most cables. My snazzy new 12 meter QVC HDMI cable has one of the slimmest connectors I have ever seen for HDMI, but still 2 out of my 3 optical cables would not fit. I don't have the brand or part number for the cable that works because I must have purchased it ten years ago. It has almost no jacket on the cable and very small ends (it's fiber, it doesn't need any shielding, I think the thick jackets on most optical cables are either to keep them from getting kinked or just to satisfy US consumers' misguided bias associating bulky size with high performance.)
Also, the ARC on/off switch is not labelled! It just says on/off. I bought this box so I could stream movies using my smart TV so I always leave this switch in the ON position.
It did work the first time I tried it. However, the next time I turned on my system, there was no sound from my TV. I tried turning the ARC switch off and back on, but that didn't help. Unplugging the HDMI from my BluRay player got things working so I was satisfied.
Later, when I plugged the BluRay cable back in, things still worked fine. I played around for a while and concluded that it was this box that was getting confused, not my TV. If I turn on the BluRay player, the box will expect the signal to come from the BluRay's HDMI cable. I have to turn off my Receiver, and turn it back on to reset the box so it transmits the ARC signal from the TV. This solution may be somewhat unique to my configuration because my BluRay player is powered through an AC outlet on my receiver. When I turn off my receiver, the BluRay player is also powered down. However, when I turn on my receiver, the BluRay does not power up unless I manually turn it on.
I also have HDMI-CEC turned on in both the BluRay player and the TV (Samsung AnyNet+). This box transmits CEC signals; I don't know if it responds to them.
I looked at so many HDMI Audio Extractors and HDMI Switches with Audio Extractors, that I don' t know if it was mentioned in this specific unit, but I think that, by default, most of this type of unit will switch when a new source is detected. If I turn on the BluRay player it will switch from ARC to BluRay. However, when I turn off the BluRay player, the ARC still doesn't play. Also, I can turn the TV off and On, but still no sound. After using my BluRay player, I have to turn the Receiver off and on to coerce this little box to send the ARC signal from my TV to my surround system again.
This is fine with me. I rarely use my BluRay player and turning off the receiver when I finish a movie is no hardship.
-- It simply WORKS!!
-- It is tiny!
-- It has USB input so you don't even need to use the power brick. You can use any USB port nearby
-- Using this box is way, way cheaper than purchasing an updated Receiver
-- The HDMI and Optical connectors are VERY close together. Look for cables with the narrowest connectors available.
-- My unit does not have ARC printed above the ON/OFF switch
-- Before you invite a crowd over to watch a movie with your new set up, give yourself some time to learn how powering on components in different sequences will effect the path of signals through this box.
I like to space out my A/V purchases. I use whichever component as newest for streaming and control. I just bought a new Large Screen TV so now I use it for streaming and control. In a few years when I replace my BluRay player, I will use my TV as just a big, dumb screen -- like a monitor. I will use my BluRay player for streaming and control. A few years after that I might replace my Receiver or maybe get the latest Chromecast or Roku or Firestick or whatever new technology becomes available. This way I always get to use the latest technology, but I don't have to throw everything out with every generation.